#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

They did when it happened but never again after that. More proof that Team Cship pays for the articles.

Did they delete the article?

I didn't find the article yet, and i don't remember them mentioning this during the whole #FreeBritney and Facility saga which shows alot 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I don't want to go down this rabbit hole again, but I believe their comment was necessary as I still don't think you quite grasp the severity of conservatorships when you compare them to the strict management of other celebrities. It's not the same.

Anyway, I genuinely don’t want to get into that argument again, so let's not. You are not my enemy, I don't dislike you at all (you’ve made me laugh multiple times, too), I respect the contributions you've made to the overall conversation, and this movement is stronger together and when we like each other. ?

Everyone here was complacent with it for a decade. We knew she needed it AT FIRST for custodial rights and her health and we thought she was thriving. I always thought Jamie had her best interest at heart and I viewed Larry as another father figure for her who was just booking her jobs because that WAS his job. I didn’t think there was abuse of any kind going on.

I woke up a little later than you did, but I’m still on your team NOW. It took me awhile to believe that paralegal was REAL and that her team was this sinister and evil.

You can’t get mad at people for not thinking exactly what you think at the exact time you think it.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

What confuses me is ...

Sam A commented on the IG post “moves better than Michael” ... wouldn’t he know this was her team posting and not Brit herself? He must know the video is from over a year ago

So much confusion :jackk:

Why you're confused with  Sam A. has been doing it since January/February ,this?on our faces.He lies but people believes he is in love.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

NEVER

I do have a project management deadline tomorrow and a business conference next week plus a vacation, and I know I’m going to be struggling to keep up, but me being more silent won’t mean I’m done with the movement! I have a really good feeling about everything.

We all need a vacation from this mess I think :smokney:  but yeah I have a good feeling too. Even more so after that Tarot video yesterday. I know they aren’t anything to go by, but it gave me more hope :plzney:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I know, I was really just talking about the comparisons to other artists with strict management. I’m not mad at you, criticizing anyone who took time to believe the paralegal, or debating whether she ever needed it. ?

Well, stars of her caliber aren’t driving around at 4am with pink wigs and losing custody of their children and losing their entire $500 million fortune and having unprotected *** with paparazzi or holding their kids hostage in bathrooms or being 5150’d.

They have a tight team. They stay at home and they stay out of trouble. And they stay working. PERIOD.

Britney was not in a prison. She was living the life of an icon. It’s the price of fame. That’s probably why all of the legends died of overdoses. It’s boring.

I stick by that.

BUT anyway, we’re not going to backtrack.

Her team isn’t who I thought they were. The veil has been lifted. I’m glad we all want justice for Britney. :kiss:

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

NEVER

I do have a project management deadline tomorrow and a business conference next week plus a vacation, and I know I’m going to be struggling to keep up, but me being more silent won’t mean I’m done with the movement! I have a really good feeling about everything.

So you still haven't been fired, yay :wontcry: I'm still at the office, it's 8:30PM remember my project that is due for tomorrow too, and the next Friday another one :orangu:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Well, stars of her caliber aren’t driving around at 4am with pink wigs and losing custody of their children and losing their entire $500 million fortune or holding their kids hostage in bathrooms or being 5150’d.

They have a tight team. They stay at home and they stay out of trouble. And they stay working. PERIOD.

Britney was not in a prison. She was living the life of an icon. It’s the price of fame. That’s probably why all of the legends died of overdoses. It’s boring.

I stick by that.

BUT anyway, we’re not going to backtrack.

Her team isn’t who I thought they were. The veil has been lifted. I’m glad we all want justice for Britney. :kiss:

Stay on the good side :juggingu:

• Like 7