#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, Marlean said:

It's because he then can ask for even more money for the boys... since he will have them more days than they previously agreed... 

Kevin has always been eligible for more money, britneys earnings are a lot he is entitled to 20% net of it. Halle Berry pays more for ONE CHILD than kfed gets for two and Halle earns less than Britney. 

Kevin was entitled to spousal support until he got married. If he wanted more money he didn’t need to get married. He loves his kids enjoys being a father and is a good one by all accounts. 

Leave him alone.

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Do you think they're prepared for an investigation? :idkney: Like do you think they maybe have done everything in such way they can't find anything fishy with the way they've handled the cship affairs? Like stretching the laws to justify their moves? I really hope they didn't and everything gets exposed

If we have uncovered their shadyness I am sure a judge will be able to find more. Karma will get them hard. Hopefully legal karma gets them hard as well. 

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Do you think they're prepared for an investigation? :idkney: Like do you think they maybe have done everything in such way they can't find anything fishy with the way they've handled the cship affairs? Like stretching the laws to justify their moves? I really hope they didn't and everything gets exposed

They have covered their tracks so that it all points to Jamie. 

• Like 1