#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

We haven’t been fired or lost friends yet, so I’d say we’re doing just fine!

yet :haha:

and there's still a few months more before we get something as important, but I guess we'll be very entertained between the tabloids articles, Meaner's discoveries, unexpected posts from either "Britney" or anyone related to her and this never ending thread

• Like 7

It makes sense that her requests were denied. Had it been that easy, the whole thing could’ve have been dissolved immediately a long time ago. One step at time. As someone said, it’s up to her now. This time she’s not alone because her mom is by her side and she won’t let team B hurt her again. But our Britney must have behave properly. We have to be supportive and keep pressure on her people. It was a great day. The movement, despite some idiots, was proven to be needed. And one thing for sure: it’s not going anywhere. Now let’s enjoy the weekend  :drinky:

• Like 8
5 hours ago, LELE said:

0510-britney-spears-leaving-court-mega-3.jpg

3:40 PM PT -- Britney just left the courthouse  ... no shoes, no socks -- barefoot. The courtroom was closed because her medical condition was discussed.  Unclear so far what happened, but check back soon.

4:45 PM PT -- Britney and her parents agreed on one thing during the hearing. According to court docs, the judge ordered an expert evaluation. 

The documents don't specify what the expert will be evaluating, but in conservatorship cases, it often involves a mental examination of the conservatee ... in this case, Britney. However, the judge says the parameters of that evaluation will be set by Jamie Spears and a court-appointed lawyer.

Additionally, we're told Britney asked the judge to allow her certain freedoms -- things she's not able to do under the conservatorship -- but the judge did not grant any of her requests.  

TMZ is ridiculous at this point. I mean, they trying to suggest there's something wrong with a woman wearing no shoes or socks... she probably just felt like getting comfy because her shoes were tight and took off her shoes before entering her car, pretty normal and standard behavior. But 'oh no she's probably crazy and lost right' I can't..

• Like 6
1 minute ago, land said:

TMZ is ridiculous at this point. I mean, they trying to suggest there's something wrong with a woman wearing no shoes or socks... she probably just felt like getting comfy because her shoes were tight and took off her shoes before entering her car, pretty normal and standard behavior. But 'oh no she's probably crazy and lost right' I can't..

I totally agree that they are grasping at straws to paint her as insane. However our Brit Brit shouldn't give them any ammo for their gun. Wearing no shoes in a dirty parking lot dosent make you insane, however it's not normal either. Most of us would wait until we got to the car, especially if the world was watching and she is trying to be freed from that very ish that put her there is first place. (Wearing no shoes in the gas station bathroom, anyone?)Brit knows the game n ppl are watching. She gotta do better for now. 

Still love our silly, neurotic yet so loveable Queen tho Lol but the courts aren't gonna see her like we do if she does quirky stuff.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, tsss said:

why does she have to prove herself if she proved herself for 11 years???? now they will make everything to sabotage her so she stays in it for life 

She hasn't petitoned in years. They just gotta evaluate. it's very standard procedure. I went thru it with a family member. They had to live alone for a year under court custody with social worker monitoring them to ensure everything was well. It will work out. I truly believe it will. ?

• Like 4

I hope Britney keeps as composed and collected just this little longer now Brenda has allegedly told Britney she needs to examine her case and investigate proceedings. I also hope Brenda and the court isn't giving false hope to Britney regaining her hope of a chance like other people have done these past 11 years. :disappointed::mj: there is 1.5 million adults in guardianships in America, this scares me that the systems fails people for there money. Period. I hope hope history changes path's for Britney. A 37 year old woman with nothing to be responsible for, but has to show up and act the part they tell her is NO LIFE.  

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Nels64 said:

I also dont think cships work that way. The conservator has complete control. 

I dont think a judge can just be like “okay he’s the conservator but he can’t make xyz decisions”

So I think she just couldn’t grant it cus it’s not within the scope of what a cship is. 

I don't agree.  Courts are required to look at alternatives to conservatorship, and also to look at limited conservatorship vs. plenary conservatorship. Brit. could be given back some of her rights if the judge decides she's ready.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, HerPerogative said:

I totally agree that they are grasping at straws to paint her as insane. However our Brit Brit shouldn't give them any ammo for their gun. Wearing no shoes in a dirty parking lot dosent make you insane, however it's not normal either. Most of us would wait until we got to the car, especially if the world was watching and she is trying to be freed from that very ish that put her there is first place. (Wearing no shoes in the gas station bathroom, anyone?)Brit knows the game n ppl are watching. She gotta do better for now. 

Still love our silly, neurotic yet so loveable Queen tho Lol but the courts aren't gonna see her like we do if she does quirky stuff.

if ur toe hurts u don't care about dirty and it doesn't make u neurotic.  if she wants to take her shoes off why can't she. a lot of ppl do that unforunately not all of them r being followed and photographed. and of course this ppl r not labeled with their pics on the magazines. i mean really all this paps selling her pics trying to make her look crazy why would they. cause she is Britney Spears and ppl will read and buy their garbage. Nobody needs normal Britney living happy life. everybody is after something :drama , drama...that sells good. 

maybe it was her kind of protest because she wasn't allowed things she asked from court. but still i am glad she is spoke and evaluation is ordered. i am hopeful for that.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Nels64 said:

I also dont think cships work that way. The conservator has complete control. 

I dont think a judge can just be like “okay he’s the conservator but he can’t make xyz decisions”

So I think she just couldn’t grant it cus it’s not within the scope of what a cship is. 

I don't agree.  Courts are required to look at alternatives to conservatorship, and also to look at limited conservatorship vs. plenary conservatorship. Brit. could be given back some of her rights if the judge decides she's ready.

• Like 2

Guys I have been at work since the protest started! Update me! So what happened... Apparently the a psychiatrist will evaluate Britney, but it will be a court appointed psychiatrist or one appointed by Jaimie... What is the point? Isn't this what has already happened in the past, and they have all lied and claimed britney was still mentally uncapable? Shouldnt it be a third party psychiatrist that is not part of this conservatorship?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

if ur toe hurts u don't care about dirty and it doesn't make u neurotic.  if she wants to take her shoes off why can't she. a lot of ppl do that unforunately not all of them r being followed and photographed. and of course this ppl r not labeled with their pics on the magazines. i mean really all this paps selling her pics trying to make her look crazy why would they. cause she is Britney Spears and ppl will read and buy their garbage. Nobody needs normal Britney living happy life. everybody is after something :drama , drama...that sells good. 

maybe it was her kind of protest because she wasn't allowed things she asked from court. but still i am glad she is spoke and evaluation is ordered. i am hopeful for that.

No one said she can't take off her shoes. She can do what she wants. Tho, if you were around back in the day, you would know it was random weird behavior like the above that made people think she was losing it. Then she did spiral. The public thought she was nuts and the conservatorship happened almost overnight with no real backlash from the GP. Now we are here, 12 years later because public opinion has changed and her team is scrambling. So they will allow media to pick apart everything she does to suit their narrative. Fans may not fall for it but the overall public will. Don't underestimate the GPs opinion when it comes to Britney getting her freedom back. Today happened because of the fanbase. Her freedom will depend largely on more people getting involved and supporting what y'all have dug up.

When she is free again, she can run barefoot all over California if she pleases. But right now she needs the public support. You don't have to agree but impressions on the media are everything for her right now. That's just how the world works.  N bet ya that any lawyer would tell her the same.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Nels64 said:

A 730 Evaluation is done by an impartial third party. California law trumps anything TMZ, E!, and Radar are saying. 

Y’all really just need to not check the tabloids anymore. 

Nothing about this case seems black and white or conventional in the least, so who tf knows. I hope you're right and the law you're referring to is infallibly true, but its weird that some outlets would go out of their way to make the distinction that Jamie chooses. Like why even say that?