#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

it was said approved by Britney and Jamie parts, so we are not sure about this .

Britney will have to be very strong now , and Lynn very active, that means investigating whatever Dr. name is given to Britney so she gives her advice . Her appointed lawyer is not on her side and can not be trusted .

Jamie and all of them will surely put her under a lot pressure , and will sell lot of BS and staged photos to cheap *** medias .

I agree with you, but Lynn seems to have a very good lawyer, who even has experience with conservatorships. So it wont be easy for Jamie. It's not like 2008 anymore.

Oh, and I'm sure Ingham is still Brit's court appointed lawyer. Sadly, that hasn't changed, because it's clear that he doesn't care at all about Brit. The third-party will be appointed only to evaluate Britney, without being involved in the conservatorship. He will only give Brenda J. his evaluation about Brit and her mental state and that's it. That's why he needs to be approved by all the attorneys.

They are basically doing what Britney tried to do many years ago (I can't remember the year) when she hired a new lawyer and tried to present her own evaluation. There are legal docs abou that, I can't even remember her lawyer's name. :orangu:

Oh, and I'm soooo ready for the new staged pics :checkit: They already made their first move by trying to make Britney look crazy because she was wakling barefoot in the parking lot.:tiffcackle:

• Like 6

and if code 730 is used for a third party appointed by the court somebody go and put Reva Goetz in jail for when she asked Ingham to conduct an evaluation on Britney for the lawyer gate , and she only suggested him a name and let him run with whoever he wanted at the end .

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I've been reading all your posts ever since the rally ended and I just wanted to thank you not only for being there today at the 

front line supporting her for all of us that couldn't attend but also thanking you for being so insightful and clarifying and giving all these details, seriously it means a lot to us, thank you so much :hugs:

Aww :) Thank you so much! That honestly touches my heart. Today was such a rewarding experience at the protest and it's seriously awesome being able to share any info I have with all you amazing Britney supporters.

I want to encourage anyone who can participate in these protests in person, you should. I didn't go to the first protest last month bc I didn't have anyone to go with me and I didn't want to feel awkward. But I bucked up and went alone today and I honestly didn't feel uncomfortable once. Just hyped! It was a great experience. I got to see famous and notable people, I got to observe reactions to my sign/words in real time, and I felt like I was part of something positive.

You could feel the love all around. The best part was walking around the courthouse with the signs and having the oncoming traffic honk in support of the cause. It was CRAZY who some of these people honking were. There were lone straight guys, moms. Cars full of only elderly people! Now come to think of it they probably don't want a phony conservatorship themselves :cuteidk:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, lilhennythings said:

I think this. I hope this. Also Carmela Kelly in her blog comments said she was investigating the potential that Brit didn't have a court investigator on her case (apparently this is routine for cship cases, to have one?)

Anyway. Here's hoping

that's the first article that came to my mind ,  they talk about "evaluation of Britney's situation" if it is not medical situation it is an investigation. Seeing the date for septembre , seeing that people on Britney's side seemed satisfied of the outdome, it's the possibility that would make sense .

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I agree with you, but Lynn seems to have a very good lawyer, who even has experience with conservatorships. So it wont be easy for Jamie. It's not like 2008 anymore.

Oh, and I'm sure Ingham is still Brit's court appointed lawyer. Sadly, that hasn't changed, because it's clear that he doesn't care at all about Brit. The third-party will be appointed only to evaluate Britney, without being involved in the conservatorship. He will only give Brenda J. his evaluation about Brit and her mental state and that's it. That's why he needs to be approved by all the attorneys.

They are basically doing what Britney tried to do many years ago (I can't remember the year) when she hired a new lawyer and tried to present her own evaluation. There are legal docs abou that, I can't even remember her lawyer's name. :orangu:

Oh, and I'm soooo ready for the new staged pics :checkit: They already made their first move by trying to make Britney look crazy because she was wakling barefoot in the parking lot.:tiffcackle:

Jamie taking off Britney's shoes

giphy.gif

• Like 4
2 hours ago, diegofs said:

the truth is Jamie Lynn is only posting about Britney again to get  some attention to her flop social media to earn money from paid posts

just like she did before. Now that no one is caring about her she decides to show up again 

keep watching, later she will flood her social media with her ugly filters to promote that thing she was promoting 

she got on my nerves and I stopped following her 

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

This assessment takes place so that court appointed expert can provide an opinion and recommendation to the Court.

A 730 evaluator is the Court’s appointed expert and is not hired by either party. Therefore, a court ordered 730 evaluation is intended to be an unbiased, objective evaluation of facts or a matter for which an expert opinion will help the Court.

OMG SO JAMIE CANT PICK NOR CAN LYNNE

That's why I'm saying this is really important and today's hearing was a big step. Jamie, Ingham, Lou, etc won't be able to control the situation. They will only approve this third-party (Lynn's lawyer too, of course) and that's it. :wontcry::letitburn: Once the evaluation it's done, it's all on Brenda :sobbing:

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Courtney Love ain't done, y'all:

fcf53300-cca7-4270-be03-8209cfe27162-ori

67ab6584-aa57-4637-875f-4a671b88fd9e-ori

She ended it with the hashtag.

YASSSSSSS! Weeks ago, people on this forum were writing off Courtney Love as "a **** addict" when she said Jamie was abusive and ******** Britney. Now... I kind of have trouble believing Britney was ******** by her dad (wouldn't be surprised tho), but I knew Courtney's heart was in the place and she probably knows more personal info about Britney than most of us fans. Her responses today are honestly EPIC :OMGney:

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

If 730 does not only mean medical expert like the links you are posting suggest, it means Brenda probably ordered a f**king investigation she is sending a court investigator (the impartial third party) and it would explain this f**king delay that did not make sense for just a medical evaluation 

So Lynne is filing for custody of Britney? 

• Like 1

On 5/11/2019 at 12:52 PM, PrettyGorl said:

YASSSSSSS! Weeks ago, people on this forum were writing off Courtney Love as "a **** addict" when she said Jamie was abusive and ******** Britney. Now... I kind of have trouble believing Britney was ******** by her dad (wouldn't be surprised tho), but I knew Courtney's heart was in the place and she probably knows more personal info about Britney than most of us fans. Her responses today are honestly EPIC :OMGney:

Tell me about it!

2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I have a feeling we’ll see a new date added before August. 

May was probably a last minute availability. Remember courts are SLOW and also BUSY. Normally court dates are very far apart because of availability of the judge and space. 

So maybe Sept. 18 is a placeholder in case nothing opens up between now and then. 

possible but i doubt it , they can use the minute order and then choose a date, they were able to get one in less than 2 weeks last time, and she knew they have the august date that she could use, seems like she ordered something that needed time, if it an evaluation of the situation in general this means investigation, she wants someone from the court to take a look at everything financial, personal, and medical. Surely it needs time . Like we said before any reports by the medias and before TMZ with it incomplet and half of a lie info, this is the least Brenda could do when a conservative come and tell you about trade secrets, this term we know what it means and don't have to speculate like we would on a more general and private subjects like children and medical situation .

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So Lynne is filing for custody of Britney? 

No i think it would be another subject and there's nothing that point to that . Reports say Britney talked about her situation and it seems like she talked about all the aspect of it , Lynn talked too, maybe to back up Britney's claim, give her vision and what she knows, and Jamie talked too .

• Like 3