#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Is he part of Jamie Spears team or not? Do we know? If he’s paid by Loucifer then I would hope Britney and Lynne don’t discuss anything in front of him. 

Well, we haven't seen him for a while so,  I believe he is not on Jamie's team. He is like... The Chase Benz of the bodyguards. 

• Like 1

is this means they going to evaluate is Jamie acting in Britneys best interest

The 730 evaluation is a study of the family, it's members and their relationship with the intent of restructuring parental rights and responsibilities concerning their children. It is requested by the parents or ordered by a judge when parties cannot decide on the best custody arrangements for their child.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

is this means they going to evaluate is Jamie acting in Britneys best interest

The 730 evaluation is a study of the family, it's members and their relationship with the intent of restructuring parental rights and responsibilities concerning their children. It is requested by the parents or ordered by a judge when parties cannot decide on the best custody arrangements for their child.

it could either be them investigating her ability to take care of her sons (without needing a conservatorship), a comprehensive mental health evaluation, or an investigation of whether she needs jamie/lynne's involvement. we don't know for sure because the minutes will not be released to the public

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

it could either be them investigating her ability to take care of her sons (without needing a conservatorship), a comprehensive mental health evaluation, or an investigation of whether she needs jamie/lynne's involvement. we don't know for sure because the minutes will not be released to the public

so anyway there is going to be an expert to evaluate her mental health. i just hope she is in a good place now and this expert is going to prove she is capable of making decisions about her life. 

• Like 5
11 hours ago, Martini said:

Oh my god love it. Very detailed. Have you checked out products from The Ordinary? they're fairly cheap and effective <3

Oh my god. I didn't know The Ordinary but I just googled it. You probably just changed my life. :pumped:

I can assure you that I will try them. Thank you <3

• Leader
2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

"Best selling book in history since the Bible!"
"The Russo Brothers are working on a script and how to make it part of the MCU"

"1 Billion copies sold in 24 hours!"

"The entertainment business will never be the same, this is just the beginning (as long as it's not me)" -Meryl Streep

"I was so upset, I went on tour for it." -Beyonce

"Utterly surprised" -Kevin Federline via McDonalds

"I've always loved Britney and supported her since day one. I knew she would come out triumphant" -MuuMuse from an incognito Twitter account

"I'm glad I was able to help my dear friend legally" -Kim K.

"For $5 a month, I can tell you how I feel about it" -Jordan Miller

Lmaoooo stopppppp. :tifflmao:

• Like 9

Britney would have absolutely styled forward marching in front of the assembled press have to make a statement. "Yes, I want the guardianship to end and I feel fit enough to lead my own life". Point

I think it is a big mistake not to involve the media and to leave the entire coverage to the other side

• Like 5