#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

With all the respect, but at this point i couldn't care less of new music or projects from Britney as long as this whole situation will finally lead to a positive outcome, no matter how many time it needs (hopefully not much longer but we all know that serious matters like this one can't be solved quickly, especially when justice is involved).

The Gram girls have my blessings, so do Lynne and everyone that TRULY loves our girl.

"#FreeBritney" momevent shook things up and it was about damn time, to be honest. :mhm:

• Like 7

wow.. I just dreamt about this whole thing. :slowdown:

She was so bubbly with her mom and goofy and she wanted to make a video of the whole conservatorship story aka like a musical. So they were recording the story in a YouTube format.

at one point She and I were taking the tube:mhm: and I told her that I'm shocked that she's still there, because she was so lively and she reacted as if she didn't understand either and just accepted that she's crazy. I said I really don't know what she's going through maybe she has some overwhelming emotions sometimes and that it's normal. anyway we ended up in a supermarket and she was learning how to shop by herself:thinkney: and then used the self checkout counter.

then we got to Larry, Jamie and Lou. Larry was mad and was fuming and shouting at her where she's been and why she's so happy.:bedtime:

it's been a long time I had a dream and so bizarre:jlostare: and I forgot half of the dream of course

• Like 2

It warms my heart knowing that Britney might have seen and heard the freebritney protesters from her car. :yesplease: Now let's hope the evaluation of her health will be fair and impartial. On a side note, they should examine Jamie's health too. Not to be rude but he looks like he's about to die anytime now. How can this person be fit enough to run both Britney's life AND finances? :girlwhat:

• Like 8
2 hours ago, land said:

TMZ is ridiculous at this point. I mean, they trying to suggest there's something wrong with a woman wearing no shoes or socks... she probably just felt like getting comfy because her shoes were tight and took off her shoes before entering her car, pretty normal and standard behavior. But 'oh no she's probably crazy and lost right' I can't..

I agree ! And I can't imagine how hard it must be to be living like this... Can you imagine ? Your feet hurt, you're taking off your shoes in the car for some relief and the next day you're labeled crazy for doing something anyone does... :surething:

I wish they would let her be... What did she do to be treated like that ? 

• Like 6