#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

My first thought too. Probably weren’t even unreasonable requests either. I feel sad for her. Who’d want to be rich and famous if it meant living your life how Britney has to :(

I hope its false. I loved reading Jamie was on one side and Lynne and Brit were on another.

4 hours ago, Shrekney said:

TMZ thinks it’s weird and abnormal to take off your shoes when your feet are basically bleeding. They don’t know **** except Jamie and Lou’s routing number. :weusay:

:hahaha: I honestly don't know how they wrote that and thought any woman, drag queen, or anyone who may take enjoyment in wearing heels due to how they look would read that and go, "Oh, yeah, that says it-- she's flipped", instead of the, "Of COURSE she did, heels hurt!" response that it naturally got from everyone dumb enough to have ever worn heels at one time.

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

RIGHT?! I have done that the dozen times I have been forced to wear heels. I used to walk around school dances f**king barefoot. Who cares once she's out of the courtroom?

"TEAM" BRITNEY, I SEE YOU "HARD" AT WORK!

:well:

It's SO embarrassing it hurts. Honestly, my blood boiled when I read that. What the **** is wrong with them?

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, c.z said:

It's SO embarrassing it hurts. Honestly, my blood boiled when I read that. What the **** is wrong with them?

They want to make Britney appear to be as insane as possible make it look like she was out of her mind walking around a courthouse barefoot 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

"who must be approved by attorneys for Britney and Jamie Spears"

Hmmm. Jamie's lawyers are who helped get her into this mess in the first place no?

And are they implying Britney and Jamie now have separate lawyers? 

Ok, so I had to step away for a couple of hours cause this was too much for me.

This is HUGE, by court standards...I really hope this fan base isnt upset. We all knew that was to be a battle, and it is so much better for her to have this behind her. Can you imagine if we keep pushing what can happen by September? How long do you think they can stay functional if she doesnt work? 

It used to be that only one side was allowed to determine if she was fit. Now there are more than one. WOW THIS IS SO HUGE. I hope EVERYONE knows that. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

Exactly! I brought up Courtney outing Weinstein a few weeks ago too on this thread but some people really want to ignore the voices of those deemed “crazy.” Smh. It’s the same thing that was being done to Britney. Ugh I’m too tired from today to dig up the receipts

Can you really blame people, though? Courtney was a **** addict with an incredibly shady past who treated her own daughter like absolute ****. She's seemingly improved her life now, but she wasn't a credible person previously.

Courtney has tea on Britney because of Sam Lutfi, but we all know Sam can't be trusted (Courtney should know this too since she got a restraining order on him) so not everything she thinks she knows may actually be true. Sam has a vendetta against Jamie so he'll use anything to attack him regardless of the truth. Courtney only suddenly came out that Jamie had ******** Britney as a child right after she befriended Sam...

• Like 4
2 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

OMG if Britney is in the seat opposite Lynne in the middle  of the car then Britney literally drove right by us shouting "FREE BRITNEY" and holding our signs out for oncoming traffic! I was worried she wouldnt have time to read the signs bc they drove by fast, but she had to have at least seen them!

OMG I WAS LITERALLY FEET AWAY FROM BRITNEY FOR A MOMENT TODAY SEPARATED ONLY BY A CAR DOOR :airpls:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicb8oc2o.jpgIt sure was Britney on that side y'all were on. She's looking towards you guys. ❤

b8oc2o.jpghttps://i64.tinypic.com/b8oc2o.jpg

• Like 4