#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

YASSSSSSS! Weeks ago, people on this forum were writing off Courtney Love as "a **** addict" when she said Jamie was abusive and ******** Britney. Now... I kind of have trouble believing Britney was ******** by her dad (wouldn't be surprised tho), but I knew Courtney's heart was in the place and she probably knows more personal info about Britney than most of us fans. Her responses today are honestly EPIC :OMGney:

Wtf were they? Where? Lol I've been saying for weeks I want Courtney involved and she did not disappoint

1 hour ago, LELE said:

3:40 PM PT -- Britney just left the courthouse  ... no shoes, no socks -- barefoot. 

So ******* what? Irrelevant, attempting to paint a picture for its audience: therefore, stricken and discredited. Next.

1 hour ago, LELE said:

However, the judge says the parameters of that evaluation will be set by Jamie Spears and a court-appointed lawyer.

Wrong. It has to be an impartial party. Period.

Now that we're done bothering with trash like TMZ, let me tell you what happened: There will be an evaluation performed by an unbiased third party. And that's more that's ever happened in eleven years.

So while nothing may have changed, that does not mean it won't in the future.

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

YASSSSSSS! Weeks ago, people on this forum were writing off Courtney Love as "a **** addict" when she said Jamie was abusive and ******** Britney. Now... I kind of have trouble believing Britney was ******** by her dad (wouldn't be surprised tho), but I knew Courtney's heart was in the place and she probably knows more personal info about Britney than most of us fans. Her responses today are honestly EPIC :OMGney:

Courtney's been branded "crazy" by the industry but has a lot of industry insight. She openly called out Harvey Weinstein years before his scandal broke.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Lilith said:

gross. it isn't even funny :nydisgust: "a celebration of life" with making fun of Jamie dying/making it look like hes dead :juggingu:

Yeah this isn't cool guys. This is just giving TMZ etc. further ammunition to ilegitimize the movement :nochillbrit:

• Like 4

Radar take on it is interesting

Court papers obtained by RadarOnline.com read, “The parties stipulate and the Court orders a 730 expert evaluation subject to agreement of any and all parameters and agreement of the expert by Court-Appointed Counsel and Jamie Spears.”

A court-appointed expert will assess Britney, 37, to provide an opinion and recommendation to the court, 

• Like 8

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2019/05/10/britney-spears-appears-in-court-to-speak-on-her-legal-status/amp/

at least we have more eyes on the case.

interesting that Britney and Lynne were there. 

LOS ANGELES — After hearing Britney Spears and her parents speak in a rare and secretive joint court appearance Friday, a judge ordered an expert evaluation in the conservatorship that for 11 years has put control of much of the 37-year-old singer’s life in the control of her father.

Only the few left inside know what the three said in the courtroom that was closed to public and media shortly after the hearing began. But Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Brenda Penny wrote in an order afterward that all had agreed on a so-called 730 expert evaluation, a process usually used to determine the mental health and competence of a parent in a divorce case.

It is not made clear who would be examined, and whether it would relate to Spears’ relationship to her two sons or her parents’ oversight of her.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

The generic explanation of a 730 is:

The 730 evaluation is a study of the family, it's members and their relationship with the intent of restructuring parental rights and responsibilities concerning their children. It is requested by the parents or ordered by a judge when parties cannot decide on the best custody arrangements for their child.

I’m sorry but if that’s true?to me that sounds like lynne is trying to become conservator. 

Or Lynne wants Britney to have the opportunity to lead her own life and doesn't condone Jamie's misuse of his parental power in the conservatorship.

• Like 7
7 hours ago, HarajukuGyal said:

To be fairly honest, despite the sign featuring Jamie even though we damn well know he deserves to be there, this picture is striking. I'm so proud that we've managed to get our message across in such a mature way. This is the zenith of all of our progress :crying1:

D6OnTn8UYAIecEL.jpg

I love his sign ????????

• Like 9

Okay hello I’m trying to catch up & I’m hearing so many different and conflicting things. I’m seeing people praise the judge, people praise etc. so was today actually a step forward??? Any court documents released or news BESIDES tmz? Would someone please catch me up w facts :receipts2:

“The parties stipulate and the Court orders a 730 expert evaluation subject to agreement of any and all parameters and agreement of the expert by Court-Appointed Counsel and Jamie Spears.”

Here is how i understand this

The court order an evaluation/investigation (730 expert evaluation)  subject of approval of any agreement and parameters between/made by Samuel Ingham (expert by Court-Appointed Counsel) and Jamie Spears .

To me it sounds like a request for investigation about this cship as a whole, **** we need a lawyer, why those real journalist can't contact one and get this cleared!

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

“The parties stipulate and the Court orders a 730 expert evaluation subject to agreement of any and all parameters and agreement of the expert by Court-Appointed Counsel and Jamie Spears.”

Here is how i understand this

The court order an evaluation/investigation (730 expert evaluation)  subject of approval of any agreement and parameters between Samuel Ingham (expert by Court-Appointed Counsel) and Jamie Spears .

To me it sounds like a request for investigation about this cship as a whole, **** we need a lawyer, why those real journalist can't contact one and this cleared!

So the two corrupt people do have sway in who is chosen? Oh, God..... 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

So the two corrupt people do have sway in who is chosen? Oh, God..... 

personnally i understand this as the court appoint the expert to review everything that has been done , and agreement  made under the cship . It can go from evaluation to see if she can hire her counsel , to rights granted to Jamie in addition that what the cship law already gives , and let's also not forget her situation with her kids , surely she wants an evaluation and some guarantees on that .

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

Courtney's been branded "crazy" by the industry but has a lot of industry insight. She openly called out Harvey Weinstein years before his scandal broke.

Exactly! I brought up Courtney outing Weinstein a few weeks ago too on this thread but some people really want to ignore the voices of those deemed “crazy.” Smh. It’s the same thing that was being done to Britney. Ugh I’m too tired from today to dig up the receipts

• Like 4