#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, marioh said:

It warms my heart knowing that Britney might have seen and heard the freebritney protesters from her car. :yesplease: Now let's hope the evaluation of her health will be fair and impartial. On a side note, they should examine Jamie's health too. Not to be rude but he looks like he's about to die anytime now. How can this person be fit enough to run both Britney's life AND finances? :girlwhat:

She definitely heard us and most likely saw us too. We were literally less than 10 feet away from her car on her side. All holding signs calling her name and "Free Britney."

And yea jamie honestly needs to go. If the court wants to continue to be corrupt, at least give Lynne control so Britney can be happier.

• Like 4

ok from what i've read fans seem optimistic but on the other hand, it seems like britney didn't get any of the requests she asked + jamie and an attorney have to choose an "expert" to evaluate Britney + there is a new hearing in september which britney won't attend. is that it? i'm so confused.

:jlostare:

15 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Britney saw the Free Britney protesters. Thats pretty major. And if it's true an impartial third party doctor will be evaluating Britney thats pretty major too. Britney was happy and holding hands with her mom in the courtroom. Her dad was on the other side. It confirmed there is indeed a family conflict. It was a pretty important day honestly.

Ok, thanks! sorry was browsing through pages and there was no major info so I thought nothing happened.

Let's hope it gave her strength to fight further! ::disappointed:

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Guys please can you do a recap?!
It's literally impossible to follow the thread

below ;)

17 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Britney saw the Free Britney protesters. Thats pretty major. And if it's true an impartial third party doctor will be evaluating Britney thats pretty major too. Britney was happy and holding hands with her mom in the courtroom. Her dad was on the other side. It confirmed there is indeed a family conflict. It was a pretty important day honestly.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

It would have to be someone who works for the Jonathan Ross show and has access to the recorded footage :snooptoya:

what about For The Record documentary? check the credits and find the producers, maybe they're itnerested in leaking this mess

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

It would have to be someone who works for the Jonathan Ross show and has access to the recorded footage :snooptoya:

From what I read about it she didn’t dive to much into just talked about it is that correct ? 

But I do wish it got leaked we haven’t heard her talk about since FTR. 

I been listening to Mona Lisa on repeat and  rebellion ‘the 30second’ loop version lol  and I hope one day she performs those songs live because they have so much meaning especially now. 

the family photos TMZ posted are so so beautiful! they are a cute family, im glad britney has these 2 little men in her life, they will take care of her for sure.:mcry: i wish she could have the little baby girl she wants but i guess if she hasn't tried to have a baby in the last few years it's because she's not going to try anymore or maybe..she can't because of the c-ship??:mhmnod:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
6 hours ago, maquisl said:

As I said before, I agree with her but God... She needs to stop using that filter:orangu: Is maddie managing her account? lol

Are Maddie and Lou co partners 

Maddie has been behind the conservatorship the entire time confirmed :umomg:

1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

And me comparing Britney's photoshoot with Janet's Control album and thinking it foreshadows B10's sound got merged with #FreeBritney as well :jj:

I'm surprised the whole Britney section didn't get merged :trash:

Thread title:

The Official Britney Spears Thread, but mostly #FREEBRITNEY | Britney's Gram received worrying voicemail regarding Britney

Spoiler

:jj:

(Size changing still not working :deadbanana:)

• Like 2