#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

And for $5 a month you can access the Britney section again :snooptoya:

Hide contents

Just copy paste these then lmao :orangu::)

:jj:

And you can also view a gallery of the comments you thought about, took your time to write and posted here just by paying Jordan $10 a month! :pieceofwhat:

Spoiler

I already tried copy-pasting those facelifted Janets from your comments, and it doesn't do anything - it's just reverted back to its original size. :crying4:

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, canceledshow said:

Also wearing pink to court is not childish Jesus

Well it's a case of c-ship, she needs to be seen as an adult woman who can take care of herself and her own life. While wearing hot pink is not a bad thing, it could have sent the court the wrong message as it's a color mostly worn by children, that's a fact. Why do you think it's a joke that this girl wears pink in Legally Blond ? It does not suit the seriousness of a court room. Attending this kind of events is very serious, the last thing you want in there is to be mistakingly seen as someone who doesn't take it seriously and the clothes are very important in that case.

Wearing pink to court is the last thing you should do if you want the law on your side. The colors you wear on your clothes send a message and it's very important. The fact that she's wearing an orange skirt send an "help me" signal as orange is the color used to warn about potential danger if it ever was her attention to send a crypted message but I think it's reaching. 
And same, I think, with the bare foot thing, the paparazzi that took the picture "broke the law" to get it, another paparazzi said that while the live stream. Britney never had the intention to be seen entering and leaving the court, because if so she could have done it. It's not like her team would have grabbed her by force in the court house to stop her from leaving by the front door. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

A conservatorship is a conservatorship. The judge probably didn't feel comfortable going against the typical guidelines of a conservatorship for Britney's requests. Which we can assume were requests to drive her car more, see her sons more, etc. Instead, the judge allegedly ordered for Team Britney's and Lynne's attorneys to agree on a third-party psychiatrist to evaluate Britney and if she needs the conservatorship or not.

So that means it's gonna be a lot harder for Jamie to pay off everyone to get his way. Other doctors (who don't benefit financially from the conservatorship) have evaluated Britney and said she's fine. So presumably thats what they'll conclude with Britney this time. Unless they somehow get another crooked doctor despite Lynne's attorney's involvement. Or I guess Judge Brenda could still rule to keep the conservatorship in place regardless bc thats what happened a lot in The Guardians documentary.

Judge Brenda is against conservatorship abuse. I have a really good feeling about this evaluation. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Judge Brenda is against conservatorship abuse. I have a really good feeling about this evaluation. 

Same here. I’m afraid I’m getting my hopes too high bc I’m really feeling like she’ll be free by 2020.

Unless she’s genuinely mentally incapacitated or the “impartial” third party turns out to be low key biased toward Team Conservatorship. Otherwise, there’s really no logical reason for her to stay in the conservatorship. But lawyers, judges, cops all tend to look out for their own. The whole systems corrupt so they just lie to protect their colleagues and maintain their comfy life. So perhaps a doctor would say britney is fit but Judge Brenda could ignore the evaluation and keep the conservatorship in place. Or at least continuously postpone making a real decision.

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, Nickey said:

I feel like we need to make Madonna speak about it, this would be huge. ---> :hugs:

It would help, but probably not much tbh. I think Kim K. would honestly be a better choice. Reach the locals. Madonnas actual fanbase is too niche and small and probably already knows about #freebritney anyway. I just don’t really see Madonna willing to say anything either.

• Like 6

Additionally, we're told Britney asked the judge to allow her certain freedoms -- things she's not able to do under the conservatorship -- but the judge did not grant any of her requests. 

Yes, to set her free with one desicion would be too good to be true and maybe the judge wouldn't take responsibility without examination before, but meeting some of Britney's request or finding a better medium doesn't seem out of the world to me.

And imo when you are responsible for what is going on and you are a judge, you stop sth illegal immediately or take some extreame measures.

Whatever, now there is no turning back. Her father was on the other side, against his own daughter. I don't know how old is he, but if he is that sick and still gives his power in being in court and all this ****, his intetions are clear.

• Like 8
15 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

On B Army's list:

1. Lou

2. Daddy Spears

3. Larry

4. Ivana

5. Marta

:sippinga:

9 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

6. TMZ (f**kers)

7. MuuMuse