#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Meaner03 said:

personnally i understand this as the court appoint the expert to review everything that has been done , and agreement  made under the cship . It can go from evaluation to see if she can hire her counsel , to rights granted to Jamie in addition that what the cship law already gives , and let's also not forget her situation with her kids , surely she wants an evaluation and some guarantees on that .

Ah, okay. I actually already assumed the evaluation is one made for the c ship overall, especially since it's going to take a while, I just got really worried that the person investigating would be shady, too. It makes me feel better if the court appoints the expert.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Ah, okay. I actually already assumed the evaluation is one made for the c ship overall, especially since it's going to take a while, I just got really worried that the person investigating would be shady, too. It makes me feel better if the court appoints the expert.

everything found online point to an expert appointed by the court and not any party involved when code 730 is used .  

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Is she dosent get out of this again.. i generally.think ghats gonna be the end of her i wouldnt wanna live like that for the rest of my life screw that.

she'll at least get away from Jamie as a conservator in september .

• Like 3

I don't know how it's gonna affect her everyday life now if the evaluation of the cship and the situation as a whole is confirmed , i mean Jamie knows he can't mess up now, she'll probably get some temporary freedom until september. Lynn needs to stay there though 

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I just don’t understand why he’s doing this? He has enough money now, he’s basically dying .. wouldn’t you have a come to Jesus moment and decide to give your daughter the happiness she deserves??? Like what kind of monster 

Eh if this is anywhere near as dark as it seems.my theory is they can't let her out of it now bc they'll all go to jail lol.

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I just don’t understand why he’s doing this? He has enough money now, he’s basically dying .. wouldn’t you have a come to Jesus moment and decide to give your daughter the happiness she deserves??? Like what kind of monster 

fear of getting sued for whatever happened during those 11 years ?

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

who knows. situation is complicated. Britney is been under conservatorship ***** for 11 years. who knows whether she can live normal life after that. She is such a brave woman for having patience to live like that for so many years...i just keep hoping and praying for this nightmare to end. She deserves it.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

A 730 Evaluation is done by an impartial third party. California law trumps anything TMZ, E!, and Radar are saying. 

Y’all really just need to not check the tabloids anymore. 

I’m so behind. So did court documents say this 730 evaluation was put into place? Can you please catch me up on the facts Bc everyone has conflicting reports and info