#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

who is this guy T. Kyle?

A peasant who does another Britney podcast except his is sponsored by team-B and he keeps claiming Britney is perfectly happy and fine, the conservatorship is harmless and all the fans who suspect something shady is going on are crazy conspiracy theorist. He’s also a pathetic worm that deletes his tweets everytime someone drags him. 

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, bbbitchme said:

So what can we do in the next few months?

- Keep exposing them
- Don't support any "comeback" they try to do

We just can't be quiet. We have come way too far to let things go back to the way they were, and for her team to try to re-announce Vegas or announce a new album/single, etc.

• Like 9
15 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

A peasant who does another Britney podcast except his is sponsored by team-B and he keeps claiming Britney is perfectly happy and fine, the conservatorship is harmless and all the fans who suspect something shady is going on are crazy conspiracy theorist. He’s also a pathetic worm that deletes his tweets everytime someone drags him. 

I’ve been listening to the podcast and you’re putting words in his mouth. They both said they want it dissolved and went into detail about how they felt she was trapped in the c-ship. All they said was they weren’t going to speculate allegations. So truly dunno where you’re getting all that from. 

1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

I wonder if the judge denied Britney's requests but told her 'not today, but if your evaluation meets the xyz criteria that deems you're competent then yes, I'll grant it.' 

That could make a lot of sense and tbh we know Britney thrives when she has hope. She seems to unravel when all hope is lost. All speculation of course 

Honestly, that is what I am hoping she did. Supposedly Britney and Lynne were smiling in court, I think that's a really good sign. I hope you're right Jordan.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

I wonder if the judge denied Britney's requests but told her 'not today, but if your evaluation meets the xyz criteria that deems you're competent then yes, I'll grant it.' 

That could make a lot of sense and tbh we know Britney thrives when she has hope. She seems to unravel when all hope is lost. All speculation of course 

I totally agree with your assessment. The judge is trying to make sure she’s checking all the boxes and covering herself before she grants Brit more freedoms. The judge doesn’t want any liability if something were to happen. 

• Like 4
Just now, Nels64 said:

I also dont think cships work that way. The conservator has complete control. 

I dont think a judge can just be like “okay he’s the conservator but he can’t make xyz decisions”

So I think she just couldn’t grant it cus it’s not within the scope of what a cship is. 

It would be even better if she was like "well, if you can do xyz, why are you even in a c-ship?" and then wanted to re-evaluate. :ponderney:

13 minutes ago, Seanzy said:

I’ve been listening to the podcast and you’re putting words in his mouth. They both said they want it dissolved and went into detail about how they felt she was trapped in the c-ship. All they said was they weren’t going to speculate allegations. So truly dunno where you’re getting all that from. 

I’ve never listened to his trash podcast bc I love my ears, but those who did said at first when all this mess started with the gram girls they distanced themselves and claimed it was all a conspiracy theory and he made a tweet earlier today trying to do some lame *** micdrop on how he was right the entire time that nothing bad was going on and then deleted it bc he was getting dragged. For the longest time they stayed silent so much to the point everyone assumed they must be getting freebies from team-B and they didn’t want to lose their connection to them. I got that info from this thread. And how convenient for them to CLAIM she’s trapped in the c-ship, oh but there not going to speculate any allegations, even after the mountain of evidence that’s been accumulating lmao. Like they’re tip toeing around their words to not piss her team off it seems. :weusay: might as well listen to E news, they’re basically spewing the same ****. 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

The less we know about Britney's truth identity, the best it's for Britney's interests and ours.

It's good to know, or get any type of feedback about her feelings on this movement. It's just a way to get stronger as fanbase which try to fight harder and get the main goal. It's their way to tell us it's a long process and it's good for the others, because they think the movement will lose some strenght. So, we have to prove them wrong, and to go even stronger.:endit:

tumblr_nxn38ct2fC1qa1x28o4_250.gif

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tumblr_nxn38ct2fC1qa1x28o4_250.gif

Looking at this gif I can't decide who I love more. Britney or Gina. Of course Britney but Gina is so charismatic also.

Back to the point. The outcome must be a pretty good start. And we now know that her father is going against Britney for sure. I wish Lynne had take action before all this. Jamie doesn't seem to be good influence in his family and maybe Britney being in control wouldn't let him anywhere close to her sons.

The fans were amazing. Thank you guys for being there expressing all of us! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

I like this assessment