Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

1 hour ago, BartierPunx said:

I was listening to the It's Britney ***** Podcast by a MuMuuse and T.Kyle and they took the words out of my mouth, everything they said in their latest episode of The Domination Cancellation is true.

NappyFlops need to be fired for even alluding to Britney lipsynching, how disrespectful AF. 

Vegas Promo, a non speaking engagement a f**king mess.

NappyFlops Venting frustrations on Twitter, f**king dumb.

Why the **** where they even brain storming with fans, it made Domination look disorganized.

It's unprofessional AF.

Y'all need to listen to it the episode, it starts at 19:55

Why so pressed? I dont see anything wrong with nappytabs. They are right. They cant win no matter what. Its not like they spill every detail of the show. Why are you affected so much? Dont you remember its the fans begging nappytabs to add this and that on the first place?... and now they spill some info you guys are complaining? You are all ********. I bet you are the one who comment on that post. 

Be it publicity stunt or not, its not a big of a deal imo to leak some info, besides they are part of the show and they can be held accountable to their actions. You are just freaking overreacting... (its not your ******* business)

:ririshade2:

And oh about the live vocals... no lies detected. (Live vocals=prerecorded vocals) so what?

• Like 7
36 minutes ago, BartierPunx said:

Rudolph and NappyCycks are both to blame here, they both made Britney's Domination launch look foolish

1 hour ago, Frenchiie said:

I was referencing Larry before POM when he said she would sing live, had vocal coachs etc.. :airpls:

26 minutes ago, BartierPunx said:

I have no f**king words, SMH 

157ez48.jpg

You can’t  blame Britneys team for everything. Nappy is doing the best they can with what they have been given. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Goku said:

Announcing pre-recorded vocals, great outfits, and the new songs in the playlist is actually a great move to promote the residency. :gloss:

I'm sure most of us (Including me!) are excited for the show now, we want to see My prerogative and Overprotected. 

Their tweets built hype. Something that Domination was lacking from the start. :mariahstare:

True. I think its a good move from them. It created more hype and excitement. So once the show comes back, it will be so much better imo. 

(But unfortunately there are some overreacting fans here)

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

What do you think is most likely to happen with Britney and Vegas?

Discuss.....

I think they have disclosed what will happen. 

Domination is not happening, Britney will return in a new show and probably a new cast due to it being unrealistic and not financially viable to stop the creative team working or putnthem exclusives. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Itsjen516 said:

Right ! Not even Britney related lol but I just went on this huge rant about killing of animals 2 days ago. If you cook it and eat fine whatever but killing for sport yuck ?????

Actually there is no need to kill animals at all anymore. Its 2019, we aint cavemen anymore. The Spears family gets zero respect from me. And how can I be a fan of a woman who allows her children to be taught ********* animals? How on earth are they able to do all that with a smile?? Almost any child would be absolutely disgusted.. These people have a f**king platform and yet they chose to do THIS. And aren’t they religious? Ha, funny... 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, BartierPunx said:

I have no f**king words, SMH 

157ez48.jpg

This is embarrassing! For the first time in years that Britney fans are heard because the Nappytabs are a sweetheart and they have broken the barrier that exists between Britney's team and the fans, a ridiculous fan comes talking **** to them. They did NOTHING wrong!

• Like 4

Are people high? 

This is the most anyone close to any show has given us like ever and people are branding them disrespectful. 

It’s not that when we were all sending them 40 tweets a day asking for info on the show, prior to all this. :demi:

Don't ruin this creative vision for us you dumb b*tches. Ha! 

• Like 2