Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

On 1/7/2019 at 8:41 PM, generation glory said:

No it’s not horrible. You may not like it but that doesn’t make it horrible. Britney eats meat, burgers and crawfish too. Where do you think that comes from before it gets to the plate?! Eating meat of any kind, even if you don’t kill the animal yourself, doesn’t make you a bad person. Being vegan/vegetarian doesn’t make you a better person either. Anyway. Let’s stay on topic LOL! :)

yeah, it makes me better person. you can't defend killing animals just for fun, you can't compare it with this eating meat neither. you and people who think like you are pathetic.

1 hour ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Y’all I just started thinking...

nappytabs actually had a vision for this show.

they listened to all of our meltdowns and tried, for once, to make the best they could.

I really hope Domination is postponed and not cancelled like Britney said.

i mean, it has to be postponed. Nothing to look forward to in 2019? We’re going to have to stan someone else then.

also if keeping nappytabs and SAVING DOMINATION from the scrapping island for once and for all, means taking back the bad stuff we said, i’ll take everything back.

seriously, there were going to be live vocals in a month :crying1: 

how sad will it be if it’s actually scrapped?

we just have to stay strong, and wait and we'll see

tenor.gif?itemid=11437569

:blol: I think this is gonna be like a test. The ones that are just so done with Britney already, this is the perfect time to leave. They can always come back whenever she announces something new.

For me Cancellation is just something that we'll never get to see. Even if she comes back with the same concept and they try to sell it to us like it's the same show they were planning, we'll never be sure, so most likely they're gonna get a lot of things scrapped. That could be positive or not, again, we will never be able to compare against anything, except for those rehearsal clips.

The only thing that saddens me is that if she doesn't release B10's lead single this year, it would be the first time that the tradition is broken of every generation of Pokémon coming out the same year as one of the lead singles of Britney. :crying1: 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

we just have to stay strong, and wait and we'll see

tenor.gif?itemid=11437569

:blol: I think this is gonna be like a test. The ones that are just so done with Britney already, this is the perfect time to leave. They can always come back whenever she announces something new.

For me Cancellation is just something that we'll never get to see. Even if she comes back with the same concept and they try to sell it to us like it's the same show they were planning, we'll never be sure, so most likely they're gonna get a lot of things scrapped. That could be positive or not, again, we will never be able to compare against anything, except for those rehearsal clips.

The only thing that saddens me is that if she doesn't release B10's lead single this year, it would be the first time that the tradition is broken of every generation of Pokémon coming out the same year as one of the lead singles of Britney. :crying1: 

:crying1: 

At least we can hope for new music and a brand new show in 6 months I guess :kidcries:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, .: lucky :. said:

Yeah I wouldn't mind either. Something always put me off about them.. and the fact that they did this...

so tacky and self serving

And that’s why Domination announcement bombed, the fact they took time to do that means time not spent working on the announcement and it’s not that they are pissed off at Team Britney for dampening their creativity, reading the wiki they have done the same self promoting on other shows they have been on. Sponsors demanded they blur their clothing line logo because the dancers were wearing it during rehearsals so they got around that by having the host or judge call them Nappytabs so that people can google that name and their line would pop up, no wonder all I see are clothes when I search them. Tacky and self serving I agree. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I think she wants it to end tbh

Why would she do the things she does if not...the things she delivered these last years. 

There are no excuses but she just does not care. So many fans make excuses for it but how many more actions do ppl have to see. 

She doesn’t want to invest with fans

Cant find time to record music when she works (9 hrs a week)

Doesnt seem to rehearse

I mean it’s all been screaming at us for so long. Idk why so many ppl excuse it. It’s what it is. 

I just want music. I love her music. I love what she was. I like most ppl have held on to her making a true comeback but it’s a decade...actions speak louder than words. A few months being good in 8 years is bad. It’s not gonna happen. 

I have to disagree and no it’s not making excuses, I thought she was over it especially with FF and I was almost close to giving up but Glory showed does care to a certain extent, she said she was more hands on and the proof is there, compare Glory and Britney Jean and they are vastly different in terms of how involved she is. There’s no doubt about it that music is her passion, and it’s just like everyone else who is down in the dumps and use music to heal. You can tell she loves that part, I think it’s more of her restraints that’s bothering her and ruining it for her. She has said in her prime that she plans to take a more behind the scenes role and have all these creative ideas but she can’t really persue them cuz she can’t really make any decisions, it’s obvious her team wants to focus on what sells and what works and she is a true artists that just wants to express herself but being a mom she knows she has to make decisions that will benefit everybody and not just her. I know she had her faults but a conservatorship is like having legal parents and obviously that is a mood killer. I’m just saying that it’s not like she wakes up and dreads work Everytime, she likes it to a certain extent.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, brinty.spreas said:

Imaging going from Britney to Ariana...

cant relate :demi:

lately I've been developing a taste for indie pop :dead:

4 minutes ago, Avatar said:

She does share custody with Kevin. Xmas most likely fell on his week. 

This site got changed from a Britney site because she stopped being a mess and it longer got the hits it use to get. 

I gave up on her being as successful as I know she could be years ago. Doesn’t change my love for her and my enjoyment of posting sarcastic remarks about the way things are now. 

Shes already been the most successful woman the world. She’s already done everything. I understand her been there and done that attitude. 

I like your attitude :)

• Like 4

It's hard to say, but I'm glad the Domination ticket sales were a disaster, and that Flopination was canceled  :comingthru: I'm glad that us fans are starting to stop throwing money. :lollipop:

This must serve as a stimulus to make her and her team understand that it's time to work hard if she wants to continue her career. Work ***** :bedtime:

• Like 9
4 hours ago, Monsah said:

Giving in my stan card.

Reasons:

-No drive to deliver music and success. If she doesn't have the drive then why should I have the excitement?

-She obviously has her priorities "straight". Spending Christmas with her new boyfriend while sending her children away.

-She cancelled the residency because she wants to spend time with her father. Maybe she was just honest and she meant she wants time with her "daddy". Aka Sam.

-We ALL thought it was fishy the way the residency was cancelled. But we all accepted it because it is what all of us would do. If my father gets really ill I'm quitting college to be by his side, I understand that. But let's be honest, do you think she had NO IDEA he was really ill for MONTHS and she only decides to cancel it now? Also,  she said he WAS very ill FEW MONTHS ago. So basically now he is recovering. Hence the worst is behind her.

-Years are catching up on her. If even in her 30s she didn't have the drive to be successful, do y'all REALLY believe that when she's in her forties she'll make an epic comeback with great music?? It's over, literally.

-Good for Jordan, he predicted this few years ago and he changed this website from a Britney website to Pop news website. The inevitable is happening, whether you guys like it or not.

To the first reply that says " Then leave ", well, I am!

Call me rude, the "a" word, or anything you'd like. I'm just stating facts.

why do you think people even care... you have valid reasons but I mean it's not like anyone will be missing you when you go away :hiii:

2 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

COMPLETELY TRUE. If she wants to live a normal life so bad and retire...DO IT! But asking us as her loyal fans to buy and support her less than half hearted efforts are unfair and just wrong. It's like they just bank on us for every little thing for her to make more money. Then it feels like a slap in the face when we realize not only does she not care about us...she can't stand us!

nobody is forcing anyone to buy merchandise, music, residency ticket

if I was a star, I would like people to buy my stuff so I can make money

• Like 1