Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

20 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

But it says Larry gave 2% of his cut and it reads as if Larry is still the OVERALL manager and is being nice to Jaime because Jaime helped out. It doesn't say Jaime took over Larry's duties, he supported and helped further the Britney machine.

I just want to understand how important Jamie is to the professional side of things. I know he's conservator but Larry is clearly still the bonafide manager. 

Edit: I find it highly unlikely too that the court would let any person be Conservator and Overall Manager. There's no checks and balances that way and zero segregation of duties or transparency.

Nah, I think the conservator is there to keep her manager in check. Larry used to over-work her non-stop. Now Jamie's job is to make sure she stays even-keel and has some balance in her life.

That being said, Jamie does do a lot for her on a day-to-day basis. It sounds like Larry is the "big picture" guy who knows the industry (simultaneously working with other clients like Fifth Harmony and Miley), while Jamie is the "small picture" guy who takes care of the nitty-gritty when she's on tour or in Vegas so that her mental health is always in check. Larry doesn't need to be in Vegas when he has Jamie there, on the ground, making sure she shows up to rehearsal, coordinating security with Edan, and making all the phone calls.

Jamie appears to share the mental health role with Robin Greenhill. Everyone thinks Robin is her assistant, but I suspect she's much more than that.

• Like 1

I agree with a lot of things honestly. However they did/were going to/give us many things we wanted (pre-recorded vocals, My Prerogative, Overprotected, etc.) but its also kinda selfish to Britney that all this info was put out there and decided for HER show.. It goes both ways honestly, I feel bad for Britney if this was all just thrown at her without her full input as far as deciding what she wants most.. Theres many sides to this honestly, Im glad NAPPYTABS took our thoughts and concerns into consideration but at the same time it should be up to Britney when and what gets put in the show and released as info.. Idk this whole thing is just confusing

23 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

It just hit me:

-We're not getting anything from Britney for another year :decisions:

that's a sad thought.

it's especially hard nowadays when we're used to getting everything so instant and there are artists who put stuff out frequently. 

who has time to wait around anymore? :rude2me:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Everyone thinks Robin is her assistant, but I suspect she's much more than that.

I thought she was a psychotherapist :well: I don't even have a clue how messy I am
Kings had their own confessors, so Princess can have something more urban (as in living in a city rush)

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

It Looks like all the jokes about Chris are coming back for us :heresthetea: karma :raven: I hope this is not the case , please , I never made fun of Christina or other artist :tiffanycries:

When I Fist read CHRIS... I THOUGHT you were talkin about 

CHRISNAY :nochillbrit:

that. *****.... 

im just waiting to see him posting.. THAT THIS DOMINATION postponed IS PART OF A PUBLICITY TRICK , AND THAT SHE IS GOING TO PERFORM IN THE BILLBOARD AWARDS A  SURPRISE MEDLEY OF DOMINATION  to promote it and THAt DOMINATION starts days later.

and that they are preparing a NETFLIX SPECIAL TO PROMOTE DOMINATION .

I dare you to appear CHRISNAY :smokney2:

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

A collab with rich the kid is most likely com8ng soon

Rainbow Fantasy is coming next month

... Are you fuc..ng serious? You are waiting for Britney's perfumes? She is an ARTIST and a PERFOMER. We are talking about music!! not anotheeeer cheap a$$ perfumes!! I just can't :badthoughts: :bichpls: :imdying:  :crying3:

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, div said:

We crave for a insider and when we get one fans shade them :whatitellu:

They aren’t really giving insider info that’s not the issue, they are being manipulative and propositioning themselves for the next show. 

Talking about what the next show should be called when they aren’t the artist but a commissioned contractors.

1 hour ago, Lukass1896 said:

... Are you fuc..ng serious? You are waiting for Britney's perfumes? She is an ARTIST and a PERFOMER. We are talking about music!! not anotheeeer cheap a$$ perfumes!! I just can't :badthoughts: :bichpls: :imdying:  :crying3:

I just said a collab with rich the kid is most likely coming, did you miss that?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Lukass1896 said:

Honey do you live in another universe? :squintney: Little monsters are dragging Britney and making fun of her SO HARD. Even in Polish little monsters groups comments about Britney cancelling domination are brutal... :tiffsniffle: :idkney:

scroll through GGD on the domination cancellation post and you will see for yourself.

6 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Jamie Lynn just posted some cute pics of Sean Preston and Jayden with her kids and them carrying suitcases :overwhelm:

i guess Britney is back in Louisiana 

Killing innocent animals for fun again I see :hideous:

I was listening to the It's Britney ***** Podcast by a MuMuuse and T.Kyle and they took the words out of my mouth, everything they said in their latest episode of The Domination Cancellation is true.

NappyFlops need to be fired for even alluding to Britney lipsynching, how disrespectful AF. 

Vegas Promo, a non speaking engagement a f**king mess.

NappyFlops Venting frustrations on Twitter, f**king dumb.

Why the **** where they even brain storming with fans, it made Domination look disorganized.

It's unprofessional AF.

Y'all need to listen to it the episode, it starts at 19:55

10 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Some of you are dumb as hell

Her father almost died and recovering and is taking time to be with him

Simple as that

That’s what I been thinking ! I’m not gonna read 52 pages but the few i see ! My goodness it makes me mad. She’s been doing this since she was a teenager ! She’s taken breaks and stuff but over all she’s NEVER STOPPED! 

She’s finally doing WHAT SHE WANTS. Just wants down time wants to be with family wants to finally not have stress.