Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

16 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Jamie Lynn just posted some cute pics of Sean Preston and Jayden with her kids and them carrying suitcases :overwhelm:

i guess Britney is back in Louisiana 

Exactly how recent are these photos? The hunting pic doesn’t look that recent imo and the other pics for some reason remind me of when they were all at the last POM show in October. 

The hunting thing. I don’t believe there’s anything wrong with it. In the south or other parts of the world hunting is very common. Fishing too. It’s a way of life & part of the culture. Some people make a living hunting, those that don’t still eat what they kill/harvest or some will donate the meat (like deer meat) to help feed families in need. As long as the hunters follow all legal guidelines I don’t see a problem. Not everyone is vegan or vegetarian. I’ll never go hunting but I do know where and how the meat I eat comes from before it gets to the grocery store. I sure wouldn’t turn it down. 

1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Exactly how recent are these photos? The hunting pic doesn’t look that recent imo and the other pics for some reason remind me of when they were all at the last POM show in October. 

The hunting thing. I don’t believe there’s anything wrong with it. In the south or other parts of the world hunting is very common. Fishing too. It’s a way of life & part of the culture. Some people make a living hunting others, those that don’t still eat what they kill/harvest or some will donate the meat (like deer meat) to help feed families in need. As long as the hunters follow all legal guidelines I don’t see a problem. Not everyone is vegan or vegetarian. I’ll never go hunting but I do know where and how the meat I eat comes from before it gets to the grocery store. I sure wouldn’t turn it down. 

this is horrible. they're so cruel and ignorant. i don't believe britney's golden heart anymore. she had shouldn't let this happen.

• Like 1

- Domination is dead so Nappytabs team will be released from their duties later this month (poor souls they still think Domination is happening...they need a reality check ASAP, MGM is just waiting for them to resign instead of firing them) :tiffcackle:

- A brand new residency will happen in 2020 since her contract with MGM is still on, they only need to find a replacement for her dates this year (Gaga, Bruno Mars, Cher may use Britney's original dates) :whatitellu:

- She'll start working on music this year, despite being her time off she'll be recording every now and then  :imok:

-We'll get leaks of unreleased tracks this year to calm our thirst as well :gerlwat:

-She'll start posting on her instagram again as if nothing had happened  :checkit:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sue the expectional earner said:

this is horrible. they're so cruel and ignorant. i don't believe britney's golden heart anymore. she had shouldn't let this happen.

Yes. The hunting culture embedded in Louisiana for hundreds of years lands on the shoulders of a woman who hasn’t even lived there for 30 years. Sounds about right.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sue the expectional earner said:

No it’s not horrible. You may not like it but that doesn’t make it horrible. Britney eats meat, burgers and crawfish too. Where do you think that comes from before it gets to the plate?! Eating meat of any kind, even if you don’t kill the animal yourself, doesn’t make you a bad person. Being vegan/vegetarian doesn’t make you a better person either. Anyway. Let’s stay on topic LOL! :)

• Like 2

I think she'll come back eventually. Even if the worst happens (God forbids), she'll eventually have to resume her life (and career). We don't know nothing, but I feel like her being active has a lot to do with whatever the judge evaluates in her case, both for her own stability and for the rights to have her kids around. 

I don't think she'll ever come back to touring, I mean, like she used to in the past, "normal eras". When she comes back, it would have to be in Vegas, that's like, I just can't imagine her stepping back from it ever again, unless she finds a residency in another place (another city). 

I think they will recycle a lot from Domination (which I feel was going to recycle a lot from POM anyways). Not sure if they'll keep the same name, or creative team, but even if they do, it's obviously going to suffer some changes. Depending how distant that comeback is, end of 2019, 2020, 2021 :idkney: probably there's gonna be at least one new single, that will come to change the setlist. Probably she won't even feel like performing the same songs that were planned for Domination (there goes Coupure, Overprotected and MP :crying1: ) 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think she'll come back eventually. Even if the worst happens (God forbids), she'll eventually have to resume her life (and career). We don't know nothing, but I feel like her being active has a lot to do with whatever the judge evaluates in her case, both for her own stability and for the rights to have her kids around. 

I don't think she'll ever come back to touring, I mean, like she used to in the past, "normal eras". When she comes back, it would have to be in Vegas, that's like, I just can't imagine her stepping back from it ever again, unless she finds a residency in another place (another city). 

I think they will recycle a lot from Domination (which I feel was going to recycle a lot from POM anyways). Not sure if they'll keep the same name, or creative team, but even if they do, it's obviously going to suffer some changes. Depending how distant that comeback is, end of 2019, 2020, 2021 :idkney: probably there's gonna be at least one new single, that will come to change the setlist. Probably she won't even feel like performing the same songs that were planned for Domination (there goes Coupure, Overprotected and MP :crying1: ) 

MY prerogative :crying4:

Out of those options, I'd say the 2nd is more possible, but I think by the time Britney is ready to perform again it might not be 'Domination'. But that doesn't mean that nappytabs and some of the other people who were already involved don't come back.

18 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I just said a collab with rich the kid is most likely coming, did you miss that?

Ok I guess you really are a joke and you can't think/read properly.:umsaywhat: I can use the same "logic" - "I was talking about perfumes which you mentioned. Did you miss that?" :jj: and honey there is no song coming... where is "Apple Pie"?? Where is that song with Pitbull that was CONFIRMED OFFICIALLY?? :shameless::reductive: Cappy PLEASE I BEG YOU START USING YOUR BRAIN! :sneer::sendinglove::boredney::bigtime:

2 hours ago, generation glory said:

No it’s not horrible. You may not like it but that doesn’t make it horrible. Britney eats meat, burgers and crawfish too. Where do you think that comes from before it gets to the plate?! Eating meat of any kind, even if you don’t kill the animal yourself, doesn’t make you a bad person. Being vegan/vegetarian doesn’t make you a better person either. Anyway. Let’s stay on topic LOL! :)

But people were talking about killing for fun / sport - it's not the same thing... ; )

8 minutes ago, femmefataledoll said:

I really don't get why everyone blames her team. They do the best they can with Britney's extremely limited interest. It's hard to promote a show without its star :whatitellu:

I swear it seemed like she was actually interested based on the rehearsal footage, but what do I know? Lol

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Lukass1896 said:

Ok I guess you really are a joke and you can't think/read properly.:umsaywhat: I can use the same "logic" - "I was talking about perfumes which you mentioned. Did you miss that?" :jj: and honey there is no song coming... where is "Apple Pie"?? Where is that song with Pitbull that was CONFIRMED OFFICIALLY?? :shameless::reductive: Cappy PLEASE I BEG YOU START USING YOUR BRAIN! :sneer::sendinglove::boredney::bigtime:

But people were talking about killing for fun / sport - it's not the same thing... ; )

No. Hunting is hunting. They’re not doing anything illegal. Fans should leave them alone about that.

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, .: lucky :. said:

I wouldn't be surprised if nappytabs doesn't return. They got a little loose lipped and we know team B doesn't like when someone does too much talking

I would be fine with that as they seem like enterprising people and their clothing line would probably end up on the show. Then you see them tweeting about it to get their own promo. That’s why they are so loose lipped cuz it’s a great opportunity to talk about them. 

• Love 1

We all know that the main reason is that her father is sick and she wants to be near him (but this is not the ONLY reason) :

- ticket sales were a disaster, the opening night still had half the seats available and the subsequent dates were even worse. A new show should sell the first dates in a few MINUTES.

- the press did bad publicity about the show since the announcement event because Britney did not say a word.

- the show was not ready at all, you can't prepare a show in 2-3 months and ask the fans 'what you would like to see on Domination' 1 month before it opens.

- Britney is exhausted, after 4 years of POM she has the right to take a break and she wants to stay next to Sam.

- There was no time to promote the show as Britney usually promotes through new music and she did not even have time to record new music.

This is the obvious truth but I know that many of you will not accept it downvoting this post. 

:bedtime:

• Like 9
12 minutes ago, MattVirbToxic said:

We all know that the main reason is that her father is sick and she wants to be near him (but this is not the ONLY reason) :

- ticket sales were a disaster, the opening night still had half the seats available and the subsequent dates were even worse. A new show should sell the first dates in a few MINUTES.

- the press did bad publicity about the show since the announcement event because Britney did not say a word.

- the show was not ready at all, you can't prepare a show in 2-3 months and ask the fans 'what you would like to see on Domination' 1 month before it opens.

- Britney is exhausted, after 4 years of POM she has the right to take a break and she wants to stay next to Sam.

- There was no time to promote the show as Britney usually promotes through new music and she did not even have time to record new music.

This is the obvious truth but I know that many of you will not accept it downvoting this post. 

:bedtime:

Totally agree 

• Like 1