Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

About the nappytabs thing.. I wouldn't said that was unprofessional... just to say two songs that the fans were BEGGING TO KNOW IF THEY WERE on the set list... it's not like they leak the  whole concept of domination or anything.   They just confirmed two songs that THE FANS WERE BEGGING TO KNOW.

unprofesionnal was BRITNEY TEAM. Letting them  NAPPYTABS AND THE DANCERS know that the show was cancel with a ig post..THE SAME DAY.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Paulino999 said:

Remember that Britney is under a conservatorship... 

THE CANCELATION OR POSTPONED OF DOMINATION... was not because Britney wanted....  SHE CANNOT TAKE ANY LEGAL DECISION....

and this his is not a personal decision.. it's a PROFESIONAL decision , to postponed a residency. 

of course she wanted to stay with her dad, it's obvious.. 

but the last decision was took bye HER LEGAL AND PROFESIONAL TEAM .

NOT BRITNEY 

I'd disagree and say its a personal decision with implications on her professional life.

Its cause and effect: she decided to be with her father which led to the postponement. The ultimate and overarching decision was to be with her father (personal decision). My post is about that decisions and no others because quite frankly all subsequent decisions are totally dependent on the first, regardless as to whether she or her team made it.

Let's be honest, Britney probably suggested the postponement, as a normal human would do given a family crisis. And even if her team "made" the decision, can you blame them?

I apologize if I misunderstood your post as the sentence structure and grammar wasn't clear. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, toxicjs said:

They can’t make her go on stage but without her dad being there to make legal decisions Britney really had no choice but to postpone the show. I’m sure things came up that required her dads approval and he wasn’t there cause he was going through serious health issues. I’m sure with or with out the conservatorship Britney would still decided to be with her family at this time. 

But Jamie isn't the only conservator though, I believe that there is a co-conservator?  So her dad being there doesn't mean all of Britney's legal decision making stops. What you said doesn't add up.

And in any event, this legal structure would provide for instances where a conservator is unable to fulfill their duties. I'm not sure you guys understand how these things work. They could also EASILY go to the court and get someone else appointed given these circumstances. 

Can we finally through this conservatorship talk out?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

But Jamie isn't the only conservator though, I believe that there is a co-conservator?  So her dad being there doesn't mean all of Britney's legal decision making stops. What you said doesn't add up.

And in any event, this legal structure would provide for instances where a conservator is unable to fulfill their duties. I'm not sure you guys understand how these things work. They could also EASILY go to the court and get someone else appointed given these circumstances. 

Why go through all the hassle of going to court to appoint a new conservator. That’s costly and can take time. It would just be best to wait for Jamie to recover and not stress him out when he’s already going through so much. But I see what you’re saying. 

Just now, toxicjs said:

Why go through all the hassle of going to court to appoint a new conservator. That’s costly and can take time. It would just be best to wait for Jamie to recover and not stress him out when he’s already going through so much. But I see what you’re saying. 

That's not how these legal structures operate and its really not that costly and time intensive.  Jamie wasn't the only conservator anyways, I'm pretty sure there was a lawyer as well so the "Britney Conservatorship" would continue as is and probably invoked the postponement.

I'm pretty sure if we saw the legal documents it would show the Conservator (not Jamie, the other one) signing off on the postponement on behalf of Britney. So the Conservatorship is still very alive. 

16 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

I think the biggest problem is that he's her tour manager in addition to being her conservator.

He's told the courts in the past he makes hundreds of phone calls a day as her tour manager. He's also the CEO of something like 20 of her corporations as her conservator.

That's a lot for somebody who just underwent life-threatening surgery.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think the biggest problem is that he's her tour manager in addition to being her conservator.

He's told the courts in the past he makes hundreds of phone calls a day as her tour manager. He's also the CEO of something like 20 of her corporations as her conservator.

Oh I didn’t know he was also your manager. Now it’s making even more sense. 

1 minute ago, toxicjs said:

Oh I didn’t know he was also your manager. Now it’s making even more sense. 

"According to the docs, Jamie negotiated a sweet deal for Britney with Live Nation, the tour promoter.  He's also coordinated Britney's personal schedule, and supervised her arrivals and departures.  He's handled finances, managed Britney's security to protect her from the paparazzi and made 200 - 400 calls and other communications a day on Brit's behalf."

SOURCE: https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

As far as I know, Jamie still holds this position.

That's exactly why I'm thinking that there's more to it than Britney simply wanting to be by his side. He plays a huge role in her career.

8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ok, I will admit that I might be missing your point.

I'm stating that the Conservatorship (and her management) doesn't come to a dead halt because Jamie is ill. There is a Co-Conservator and I'm pretty sure there was an assistant manager behind the scenes. 

Are you saying that because he is ill Britney had to basically put her career on hiatus as he isn't there to basically sign off on things? I'm genuinely confused.

2 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Ok, I will admit that I might be missing your point.

I'm stating that the Conservatorship (and her management) doesn't come to a dead halt because Jamie is ill. There is a Co-Conservator and I'm pretty sure there was an assistant manager behind the scenes. 

Are you saying that because he is ill Britney had to basically put her career on hiatus as he isn't there to basically sign off on things? I'm genuinely confused.

Check out that link I just posted above. 

I know it's a TMZ story, but it's based on actual court docs.

EDIT: Basically, he's taken over a portion of Larry's job. So in addition to signing off on all of her contracts, he also coordinates her comings and goings with security, negotiates her contracts, creates her schedule each day, and makes 200 to 400 phone calls a day.

For a while in 2016 I have a hunch that Bryan took over this role. But I haven't seen Bryan in candids for a while, so I'm thinking Jamie took it over again around 2017.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Check out that link I just posted above. 

I know it's a TMZ story, but it's based on actual court docs.

But it says Larry gave 2% of his cut and it reads as if Larry is still the OVERALL manager and is being nice to Jaime because Jaime helped out. It doesn't say Jaime took over Larry's duties, he supported and helped further the Britney machine.

I just want to understand how important Jamie is to the professional side of things. I know he's conservator but Larry is clearly still the bonafide manager. 

Edit: I find it highly unlikely too that the court would let any person be Conservator and Overall Manager. There's no checks and balances that way and zero segregation of duties or transparency.