Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

I don’t think the reason the residency was scrapped/postponed was solely because of poor tickets sales or her father’s health. I think those might have been taken into consideration when making the ultimate decision. My read on all this was a new residency was too soon for Brit and her mental health. 

Brit has time to make cutesy insta stories doing fashion shows or hanging out with her BF but can’t make a 30 sec video apologizing to fans that she needs to step away and postpone Domination? We aren’t dealing with a mentally stable person who has normal emotional intelligence (reason she’s been under the conservatorship for 10+ years). I think Larry or someone similar wrote that announcement and posted on behalf of Brit. From a PR standpoint, the way they have spun this makes the most sense; leaves the door open for her to eventually come back “stronger”. 

Hope her papa continues to make a full recovery.

• Like 2

Could it be possible that Britney has to postpone the residency cause her dad isn’t there to make decisions for her since he’s in the hospital and not in a good state to make decisions for her? I just thought of this last night and it made me curious to see what others thought...

• Like 2

Yes, can be an option..not only, saw the situation for me was better not sign than now risk to payback all cause of a recession of contract of three years with theater, dancers, musicians and production blocked for her.. I want to add that for me, she can pass under the c-ship of her Sis or Bro till she doesn't result clean and no more dangerous for herself and the others getting out of 5051 Law, that are other things to pay.. lawyers, medicos, medicines, psychology etc..

I wish that others would notice this aspect and reference this than reference poor ticket sales. I feel like people just want to make it seem like Britney’s show was flopping, I mean not to sound delusional cause I know ticket sales weren’t amazing I just think lack of ticket sales alone wasn’t enough to end or postpone the show. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, toxicjs said:

Could it be possible that Britney has to postpone the residency cause her dad isn’t there to make decisions for her since he’s in the hospital and not in a good state to make decisions for her? I just thought of this last night and it made me curious to see what others thought...

Again I ask:

Why does there need to be another reason apart from her wanting to be with her ailing father????????

Why can't you just accept that and move on? Nothing Britney says/does is enough for you guys! :tiffsniffle:

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Again I ask:

Why does there need to be another reason apart from her wanting to be with her ailing father????????

Why can't you just accept that and move on? Nothing Britney says/does is enough for you guys! :tiffsniffle:

I think that her wanting to be there for her father is amazing and all and it’s enough for me. I’m just frustrated cause a lot of articles I’m reading constantly reference to poor ticket sales being the reason... so my mind became curious and a night of drinks made me ponder this topic is all. I love Britney and support her. I already had purchased tickets to opening night and already bought tickets to see her last residency show in August. I’m no hater. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Again I ask:

I don't see how it's a negative thing to point out how big of a role Jamie plays in her career right now.

He's been her tour manager since the FF era.

She's clearly not going to go into the nuts and bolts of it in an Instagram post. But his absence does have a big impact.

• Like 3

I think it may be a reason since he is in charge but wouldn't be a good time for Britney to reclaim her life and be in charge. I mean it's time, she has a relationship of 2 years, maybe wants to get married, have more children, take control of her career and what she wants. If her father is really that ill, wouldn't you think is time that she steps in. No passing the torch to someone else.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Some of you are dumb as hell

Her father almost died and recovering and is taking time to be with him

Simple as that

This!!!! I can’t believe how immature a lot of people are being. Almost losing a parent is hard and it changes a person’s priorities. Apparently she hasn’t given enough over the past 20 years to deserve the basic respect of her fans

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Some of you are dumb as hell

Her father almost died and recovering and is taking time to be with him

Simple as that

Honey... this is a forum where we can express and talk about certain topics.  To share our ideas etc, . if you get pissed of and insult everyone..  maybe this place ITS not good for you..:mcwave:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, toxicjs said:

His absence has an impact. 

OF course.... I agree with you 100%..

Jamie is recovering now...  and if he is not good, everything in Britney's career changed.... he is the tutor, 

BRITNEY is under his care... 

I hope he gets well soon, and they can make things better now, a good promo plan, a good show, launch new music, 

after this sad sad and surprisingly situation , im sure that if they are smart enough they can make a good  comeback...

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't see how it's a negative thing to point out how big of a role Jamie plays in her career right now.

He's been her tour manager since the FF era.

She's clearly not going to go into the nuts and bolts of it in an Instagram post. But his absence does have a big impact.

But why are we trying to pick apart Britney's personal decisions? :disappointed:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

But why are we trying to pick apart Britney's personal decisions? :disappointed:

We aren’t picking it apart. I think Britney should be there for her father, especially cause he was there for her and especially when he’s her conservator and she can’t make any major decisions without him. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Remember that Britney is under a conservatorship... 

THE CANCELATION OR POSTPONED OF DOMINATION... was not because Britney wanted....  SHE CANNOT TAKE ANY LEGAL DECISION....

and this his is not a personal decision.. it's a PROFESIONAL decision , to postponed a residency. 

of course she wanted to stay with her dad, it's obvious.. 

but the last decision was took bye HER LEGAL AND PROFESIONAL TEAM .

NOT BRITNEY 

• Like 5