Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

6 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

But why are we trying to pick apart Britney's personal decisions? :disappointed:

I'm not. I think she made a great decision.

I have a mom who has Alzheimer's, so I know how much it can rip the carpet out from underneath you when a parent gets sick. 

But I doubt the decision to postpone the residency is as simple as her Instagram post made it sound. I imagine it was a really complex decision that her management and a team of MGM executives were all involved in.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

Do you guys think she attended enough of the rehearsals? 

Jamie was in the hospital for something like 29 days, so my guess is that she missed a huge chunk of rehearsals during that time.

I'm guessing the entire team was likely concerned that they were falling behind, and wouldn't be able to make up the time.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

Remember that Britney is under a conservatorship... 

THE CANCELATION OR POSTPONED OF DOMINATION... was not because Britney wanted....  SHE CANNOT TAKE ANY LEGAL DECISION....

and this his is not a personal decision.. it's a PROFESIONAL decision , to postponed a residency. 

of course she wanted to stay with her dad, it's obvious.. 

but the last decision was took bye HER LEGAL AND PROFESIONAL TEAM .

NOT BRITNEY 

I honestly hadn't thought of that angle.

The final decision would be made by...James P. Spears and Andrew M. Wallet.

• Like 2
  • Leader
15 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

Remember that Britney is under a conservatorship... 

THE CANCELATION OR POSTPONED OF DOMINATION... was not because Britney wanted....  SHE CANNOT TAKE ANY LEGAL DECISION....

and this his is not a personal decision.. it's a PROFESIONAL decision , to postponed a residency. 

of course she wanted to stay with her dad, it's obvious.. 

but the last decision was took bye HER LEGAL AND PROFESIONAL TEAM .

NOT BRITNEY 

Yea IDK about that. They can't make her go on stage conservatorship or not. IMO this was her decision. It was in everyone's best interest for her to have gone through with Domination.

4 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

Hahaha I know someone was going to post something like this. Hahahaha i LOVE you 

Hah, I'm just glad someone here can recognize sarcasm, and my notifications aren't (at least currently) blowing up with members yelling at me for being a ”hater,” Beyonce/Xtina/Gaga fan, or some other form of devastating insult. :britoverit:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

Hah, I'm just glad someone here can recognize sarcasm, and my notifications aren't (at least currently) blowing up with members yelling at me for being a ”hater,” Beyonce/Xtina/Gaga fan, or some other form of devastating insult. :britoverit:

Don't take it to seriously if someone yell at you here...  ... :)

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Yea IDK about that. They can't make her go on stage conservatorship or not. IMO this was her decision. It was in everyone's best interest for her to have gone through with Domination.

Well... now that I got your attention 

JORDAN...I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU... 

:mcwave:

AND yes... I'm sure everyone's wanted the best for DOMINATION, 

I hope they make something about this in the near future...like a comeback, launch new music, etc etc... 

you should post or suggest them what to do...

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

They can’t make her go on stage but without her dad being there to make legal decisions Britney really had no choice but to postpone the show. I’m sure things came up that required her dads approval and he wasn’t there cause he was going through serious health issues. I’m sure with or with out the conservatorship Britney would still decided to be with her family at this time. 

• Super Mods

I agree with them about Nappytabs, they’ve been very unprofessional and just babbling away and I I didn’t notice about the birthday thing but knowing that makes me mad and was probably why the domination announcement sucked. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, toxicjs said:

They can’t make her go on stage but without her dad being there to make legal decisions Britney really had no choice but to postpone the show. I’m sure things came up that required her dads approval and he wasn’t there cause he was going through serious health issues. I’m sure with or with out the conservatorship Britney would still decided to be with her family at this time. 

Exaclty she  would decide that anyway...

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

Exaclty.... :hiii: 

even if BRITNEY wanted to continue with DOMINATION... if her legal team don't want...   SHE cannot continue. 

In this case, I would think she likely said that she didn't want to continue and they simply agreed with her.

Especially considering Jamie is trying to recover. He's so intertwined in her personal life AND business life that I'm sure it was a 1000-pound weight off of his shoulders to postpone it until he is better.

• Like 1