Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

Just now, Itsjen516 said:

It dosnt matter if “he didn’t die” that’s still her fmaily ! For ONCE in her life she’s doig what SHE wants. She’s being there for her loved ones ! 

for "ONCE"? :umok: She had Piece of Me residency and now Domination because SHE WANTS TO be in one place and close to her sons (and not to tour the world).:heresthetea: So she is doing what she wants... (that is why her cereer is almost dead:jj:)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, .: lucky :. said:

Yeah I wouldn't mind either. Something always put me off about them.. and the fact that they did this...

so tacky and self serving

This. Personally, I found the whole, "maybe it should be called Stronger!" remark, and subsequent hash tagging of "Stronger" in every little moment (like that video) to be tacky as hell, too. But we'd all better watch out, because we're ******** for feeling this way. Don't we realize we're running off the only insiders we had? (Who, btw, can claim anything they want, since we're not going to be seeing Domination....)

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I understand why they tried again. I just don't understand why they tried so soon.

It was as if there was no strategy whatsoever.

I feel like her Team are driving her career into the ground. Hopefully, this is her "everything happens for a reason" moment, and after a long break she somehow comes out of this with a new Team.

Really the longer she stays away the less ppl will be interested. They were trying to use the Pom but that hype died long ago. 

Its sort of like how we all joke milk it until it’s dry. Which I feel like they thought they could do because it worked until now. 

I feel like they knew it wasnt gonna work. 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Really the longer she stays away the less ppl will be interested. They were trying to use the Pom but that hype died long ago. 

Its sort of like how we all joke milk it until it’s dry. Which I feel like they thought they could do because it worked until now. 

I feel like they knew it wasnt gonna work. 

But at the same time, they didn't even try...

No words from Britney at the big announcement.
No follow up to fix their goof.
No promo in the weeks that followed.

I just don't understand how they could be so out of touch with where her career is at. They've never stumbled this badly before.

• Like 1
Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

But at the same time, they didn't even try...

No words from Britney at the big announcement.
No follow up to fix their goof.
No promo in the weeks that followed.

I just don't understand how they could be so out of touch with where her career is at. They've never stumbled this badly before.

It’s basically how they have done this whole decade though.  Uninvolved/uninterested. 

The difference between Britney’s social media and other artists is astonishing and not in a good way.

All the artists are hyping up their new music, so excited to share their music. Than there is Britney posting her family and Sam (which is fine in moderation) but in the same sentence complaining about her privacy and personal life. 

They have been dragging down her career since FF though. They did all that work during Circus to let it go down. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It’s basically how they have done this whole decade though.  Uninvolved/uninterested. 

The difference between Britney’s social media and other artists is astonishing and not in a good way.

All the artists are hyping up their new music, so excited to share their music. Than there is Britney posting her family and Sam (which is fine in moderation) but in the same sentence complaining about her privacy and personal life. 

They have been dragging down her career since FF though. They did all that work during Circus to let it go down. 

Do you think Britney is aware of how badly they're bungling her career and is rebelling against them?

Or has she wanted to burn her career from the beginning, and it's them who are keeping it alive?

I can never quite figure it out.

• Like 1
On 1/6/2019 at 12:09 AM, Betty1994 said:

How so ? Vegas is a wonderful destination and I’m sure there are other shows like cirque du soleil and you can still have a great time. They might get a fill in act like Christina or Katy Perry e.t.c

Good news ive managed to change our flights and can take the kids to Disney world Florida instead! 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do you think Britney is aware of how badly they're bungling her career and is rebelling against them?

Or has she wanted to burn her career from the beginning, and it's them who are keeping it alive?

I think she wants it to end tbh

Why would she do the things she does if not...the things she delivered these last years. 

There are no excuses but she just does not care. So many fans make excuses for it but how many more actions do ppl have to see. 

She doesn’t want to invest with fans

Cant find time to record music when she works (9 hrs a week)

Doesnt seem to rehearse

I mean it’s all been screaming at us for so long. Idk why so many ppl excuse it. It’s what it is. 

I just want music. I love her music. I love what she was. I like most ppl have held on to her making a true comeback but it’s a decade...actions speak louder than words. A few months being good in 8 years is bad. It’s not gonna happen. 

• Like 7

Y’all I just started thinking...

nappytabs actually had a vision for this show.

they listened to all of our meltdowns and tried, for once, to make the best they could.

I really hope Domination is postponed and not cancelled like Britney said.

i mean, it has to be postponed. Nothing to look forward to in 2019? We’re going to have to stan someone else then.

also if keeping nappytabs and SAVING DOMINATION from the scrapping island for once and for all, means taking back the bad stuff we said, i’ll take everything back.

seriously, there were going to be live vocals in a month :crying1: 

how sad will it be if it’s actually scrapped?

25 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney doesn't want to part of the music industry anymore, haven't u noticed on FTR? She clearly stated 10 years ago that she wants to live a normal life, which I totally understand because music for her is just a job, not a passion :checkit:

When you're passionate about something you give ur 100% and enjoy every moment, but she takes this as a part-time job which consumes the time she could be using to be with her family, her man, or simply doing nothing...so that's why deep down her heart in my opinion she hates all this :nochillbrit:

Why is she still working? Coz she has lifestyle that needs to be maintain, and she doesn't want to give up on that. She has millions, she could retire... yes, but she could also lose millions of dollars in simply 2 years (pretty much like she did between 2005 & 2007) :whatitellu:

She goes, she works, and she comes home, like we all do...except for the fact that she earns millions of dollars, and she has fans/followers. You don't need to be a smart person to see that she doesn't care about music, and what she does... and despite the fact that I don't like the way she handles her career, I cannot blame her either...she's been doing this since she was a little girl, and she's seen the worst parts of the world (quoting her) :ineedthetruth:

How would you feel in her shoes? :mhmnod:

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Britney doesn't want to part of the music industry anymore, haven't u noticed on FTR? She clearly stated 10 years ago that she wants to live a normal life, which I totally understand because music for her is just a job, not a passion :checkit:

When you're passionate about something you give ur 100% and enjoy every moment, but she takes this as a part-time job which consumes the time she could be using to be with her family, her man, or simply doing nothing...so that's why deep down her heart in my opinion she hates all this :nochillbrit:

Why is she still working? Coz she has lifestyle that needs to be maintain, and she doesn't want to give up on that. She has millions, she could retire... yes, but she could also lose millions of dollars in simply 2 years (pretty much like she did between 2005 & 2007) :whatitellu:

She goes, she works, and she comes home, like we all do...except for the fact that she earns millions of dollars, and she has fans/followers. You don't need to be a smart person to see that she doesn't care about music, and what she does... and despite the fact that I don't like the way she handles her career, I cannot blame her either...she's been doing this since she was a little girl, and she's seen the worst parts of the world (quoting her) :ineedthetruth:

This! One million times! She is just over it. 

22 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Ok I can actually agree with a lot that you said but - she has fans. She has big houses, cars, (etc), and she is a STAR she will be remembered for a looong time - and that is because of fans and she doesn't give a **** about us :tifftear:... She is making us sad and disappointed and yet she DOES NOT CARE - that's sad :otears: but she is always ok with taking our money...:jj::checkit:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney name is made and cemented

She s been here a long time, so there's nothing that can hurt her career at this point.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

Ok I can actually agree with a lot that you said but - she has fans. She has big houses, cars, (etc), and she is a STAR she will be remembered for a looong time - and that is because of fans and she doesn't give a **** about us :tifftear:... She is making us sad and disappointed and yet she DOES NOT CARE - that's sad :otears: but she is always ok with taking our money...:jj::checkit:

COMPLETELY TRUE. If she wants to live a normal life so bad and retire...DO IT! But asking us as her loyal fans to buy and support her less than half hearted efforts are unfair and just wrong. It's like they just bank on us for every little thing for her to make more money. Then it feels like a slap in the face when we realize not only does she not care about us...she can't stand us!

• Like 1