Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

ughhhhhh these people suck

they talk as if we knew NOTHING about the concert, as if britney already didnt post part of the setlist and those 2 songs were the only surprises 

Since they started posting these stuff britney fans seem like a bunch of chickens clucking on other forums complaining they are giving us some news  and calling them unprofessional 

thats why we never have nice people with us, everytime a bunch of stupid britney fans have something to complain about

we dont deserve them 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Lmao they realizing how most of Britney army is f**king bipolar and dumb :demi:

They are hyping show after cancelation, they produced confusion with weird timing, which is such great premonition for future dancing numbers, right?

14 minutes ago, Daxx said:

lbr if she returns to Vegas and Nappytabs are willing to keep working with Britney, they will continue where they left with Domination. They are too lazy to start a new show :brityawning:

Nappy tabs have said this isn’t the case and it won’t be, although elements may remain the same. Britney paid for creative direction for domination so she must pay again for another show.

she can’t use some elements with another creative director as they own the creative direction. She could sell some of the staging , choreography e.t.c to another artist at a reduced price to earn back the cash but she won’t. 

4 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Actually there is no need to kill animals at all anymore. Its 2019, we aint cavemen anymore. The Spears family gets zero respect from me. And how can I be a fan of a woman who allows her children to be taught ********* animals? How on earth are they able to do all that with a smile?? Almost any child would be absolutely disgusted.. These people have a f**king platform and yet they chose to do THIS. And aren’t they religious? Ha, funny... 

6 hours ago, Itsjen516 said:

Right ! Not even Britney related lol but I just went on this huge rant about killing of animals 2 days ago. If you cook it and eat fine whatever but killing for sport yuck ?????

I hope you people who feel so strongly are also advocates of Black lives matter and have NEVER profited of human suffering or actively tried to avoid profiting from systems that encourage it. 

.? We may not be cavemen but it’s the NATURAL CIRCLE OF LIFE it’s like making a lion vegan it’s foolish and unhealthy. 

Humans are just animals with a little more intelligence but ultimately mammals who are naturally carnivorous.

Why would religion have anything to do with this? Seeing as no known civilisation has not eaten meat and vegan civilisations don’t exist only individuals. 

14 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Jamie Lynn just posted some cute pics of Sean Preston and Jayden with her kids and them carrying suitcases :overwhelm:

i guess Britney is back in Louisiana 

Omg Britney’s kids are beautiful! Preston is going to be a very very handsome man!!! I see a future ladies man lol  the pic of the three kids in hunting gear is a fantastic pic!!! 

• Like 1

I think it'll resume. We are about 5 weeks out which means a LOT was done - staging, props, costumes, choreography, etc. It's prob not fully put together but it's def on its way there. That's a LOT of money wasted with no return on investment. Also, her team signed contracts with MGM and all and she could be sued. Unless something really bad happens to her dad or another family member, I see her picking up Domination later this year. It would be a really bad business decision to completely cancel this far in.

• Like 4