Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

final comments before I go to sleep, during Slave when she goes "well I'm just trying to find out...", the first time I saw it for a brief nanosecond I thought she was going to go full old choreo, because it looked just like the beginning of this move

giphy.gif

but the next instant 2018 hit me like a bucket of ice :haha:

regarding BTI, they all look bad with the seizure moves, especially because they last an eternity each side, but looking again at the gifs, it wouldn't look that bad if the backup dancers did them, because they're just supposed to be background dancers, something like breathing props, so it's ok if they look ridiculous, but Britney should just stay still and "perform" the song instead of joining them with the vibrations.

She's joining them when she shouldn't, and when she should, she's exploding her breast.

Ok well I saw it on YouTube.  I feel like, and please don’t take offence, but some of y’all have no taste lol! Slave is good but BTI isn’t? WTF? BTI choreo is different, but I dig it as the energy is by far better than Slave. BTI itself should be on the set list and was one of the ONLY songs I was excited for in POM. It’s got a vibe and an excitement a lot of her other songs lack.  It’s dynamic and theatrical, which is perfect for the stage. 

But then again, this is the same forum that begged for Slumber Party and Criminal.  Both trash songs that make me cringe today. I’m not a teen tho and have no patience for immature innuendos/ teen-like angst. 

I can't at the lipsyncing every single word anymore... 

What's the point of going to see a show where the artist herself doesn't sing one single note? 

Don't tell me that :

1/ She couldn't at least live talk the "I know I may be young..." opening part of Slave! 

2/ She couldn't have recorded new fake live vocals for every song! 

Every artist do some lipsyncing in that type of performance show (J Lo, Madonna, Katy Perry, even Michael Jackson, Janet etc.) but it is supposed to be disguised and mixed with live vocals to help the artist while dancing... No one would ever lipsync that much! It's insulting for people who pay their tickets and they went to far already. 

Britney needs a reboot and if she can't do her job properly anymore, they need to stop because I can't believe that people will pay for that crap anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Blaghy said:

I can't at the lipsyncing every single word anymore... 

What's the point of going to see a show where the artist herself doesn't sing one single note? 

Don't tell me that :

1/ She couldn't at least live talk the "I know I may be young..." opening part of Slave! 

2/ She couldn't have recorded new fake live vocals for every song! 

Every artist do some lipsyncing in that type of performance show (J Lo, Madonna, Katy Perry, even Michael Jackson, Janet etc.) but it is supposed to be disguised and mixed with live vocals to help the artist while dancing... No one would ever lipsync that much! It's insulting for people who pay their tickets and they went to far already. 

Britney needs a reboot and if she can't do her job properly anymore, they need to stop because I can't believe that people will pay for that crap anymore. 

I mean, I get what you're saying, but this is a f**king dance rehearsal. She's NOT going to be singing at any point during these. No artist does.

1 minute ago, Complication said:

I mean, I get what you're saying, but this is a f**king dance rehearsal. She's NOT going to be singing at any point during these. No artist does.

I know that! 

But we all know that the only rehearsals she is going to do are dance rehearsals! 

It's like the singing part is not even a part of the production anymore... 

We'll get that remix with that voice str8 from the studio album version and her miming every single word. 

That is so bad. 

And I'm 100% sure that if she was live singing some parts of it, she would be focus on her singing, pausing a little, not feeling so bored and in need of miming with her hands every single word of the lyrics. 

And the audience would be so excited to hear her singing live that they wouldn't mind the lack of dancing because it would give her credit. 

I love the vibe of it alle but after seeing her dance to JJ's all night (don't stop) I can't help but feel a little underwhelmed.

Certainly doesn't have the same effect as the Mannequin rehearsal video back in '08.

I think it's safe to say Domination will be on the same level as POM, and will have a lot of the same songs. They are basically giving a fresh layer of paint and new furniture to POM. It's okay, I always liked POm, but I'm not super excited.

39 minutes ago, Blaghy said:

And I'm 100% sure that if she was live singing some parts of it, she would be focus on her singing, pausing a little, not feeling so bored and in need of miming with her hands every single word of the lyrics. 

And the audience would be so excited to hear her singing live that they wouldn't mind the lack of dancing because it would give her credit. 

So far we have confirmed Slave, BTI and ILR&R, but why? I understand Slave because it's a Britney classic and I would have prefered to have it as a medley maybe with boys or make me but BTI and Rock weren't hits and they were performed for 4 years in POM already. At this point I don't care about the choreo as long as we have a new and fresh setlist with songs that haven't been performed. 

:bedtime::toodles:

59 minutes ago, Complication said:

Am I wrong or she actually sang during the S&S rehearsals? Anyway, slow walking and lipping to 120 years old vocals doesn't cut it anymore for me, I'm sorry but it's just ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

Ok well I saw it on YouTube.  I feel like, and please don’t take offence, but some of y’all have no taste lol! Slave is good but BTI isn’t? WTF? BTI choreo is different, but I dig it as the energy is by far better than Slave. BTI itself should be on the set list and was one of the ONLY songs I was excited for in POM. It’s got a vibe and an excitement a lot of her other songs lack.  It’s dynamic and theatrical, which is perfect for the stage. 

But then again, this is the same forum that begged for Slumber Party and Criminal.  Both trash songs that make me cringe today. I’m not a teen tho and have no patience for immature innuendos/ teen-like angst. 

If 90% of people think something is ugly and you like it maybe you are the one with bad taste?

4 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

The difference is stage presence you know? She used to know how to stay still, look at at crowd, generate mood, reach a climax only by walking firmly, not two steps forward and three going back and shaking hands and then a random leg to the right and fixing her ponytail.

It is just NOT the same. Its about her anxiety and issues contaminating both the choreography and the not choreographed moments

exactly

most people here seem to think that she has to be dancing hard every 3 seconds when her performances were mostly about her energy and presence and some dancing here and there

Because that would have required some months of pre-production, and here we are less than 2 months away and Britney started rehearsing now :tifflmao:

I truly think the whole idea of "Domination" is the possiblity of still milking a show that has given her team 200 million dollars in the last 5 years and not having to focus on a brand new show :weusay:

The songs will be the same, the order may differ, but the props are gonna be so similar :sickofu:

Archived