Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

54 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

THE slave remix is insane.. I like it...

and I like the energy... but her dance is almost the same of dywco break,,, 

and guys... she is not in a good shape... 

BRITNEY. I love you... but you need to eat healthier...  she has 2 months to loss some weight,.. 

Are you obsessed in having her as skinny as a skeleton? Jeez... let her breathe. She looks fine. 

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show hasn't even started and fans are already trying to drag Britney, and the production team.

Rehearsals have probably just began, stuff changes and adapts and gets reworked for the stage. The performances dont have to be 100% dancing all the time, none of her performances were. We're also seeing 30 seconds of two songs, she's not gonna do tons of choreography during the first verse....if anything, her first dance break of a song came in the first chorus.

I know people are thirsty for music, and they didn't like POM, but the negativity here is unbareable. Take things at face value, a 30 second clip of the rehearsals.

5 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Ok well I saw it on YouTube.  I feel like, and please don’t take offence, but some of y’all have no taste lol! Slave is good but BTI isn’t? WTF? BTI choreo is different, but I dig it as the energy is by far better than Slave. BTI itself should be on the set list and was one of the ONLY songs I was excited for in POM. It’s got a vibe and an excitement a lot of her other songs lack.  It’s dynamic and theatrical, which is perfect for the stage. 

But then again, this is the same forum that begged for Slumber Party and Criminal.  Both trash songs that make me cringe today. I’m not a teen tho and have no patience for immature innuendos/ teen-like angst. 

I think BTI isnt bad, it's just not a style of dance Britney's fans are used to which I can understand. 

It looks more like interpretative dancing than the kind of dancing she is known for

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

or either you're not the user I remember, or your level of sarcasm has reached new heights :roflney:

Look, I know the show will probably be a trainwreck. But the fan inside me was thinking “this is a brand new show, it’s a fresh start for Britney to show us what she’s got.” I’m clinging on to whatever hope I have left.

It’s not looking good so far.

her energy is always on top at rehearsals and when at real concert she can't show even 50% of that she does on rehearsals. bti beginning is just lol that is that hand shaking is it chicken  dance. still her moves fierce. from that i saw  there is not so much to wait from that Domination choreo probably is the same hand choreo and knee tapping. 

19 hours ago, Passengerney said:

So, the energy is there, but that choreo I'm not feeling it. it's the same thing we've seen.

thanks god more people think this way.. I thougth I was going to be the only hater..

still not enough to build the hype in my opinion... and openning night is STILL at 65% of capacity  (with around 7 weeks to go)

Archived