Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s getting so hard to watch these rehearsals. We’re not getting a real idea what this is going to look like without a stage or costumes. 

I LOVE her energy here. However, I don’t love the choreo for either. They’re not next level. BTI looks very similar to POM, not that I’m complaining because it was great, but S4U is one of the few I actually Wouldn’t have changed. It’s some of her most beloved choreography. 

We’ll see how it goes, but so far I’m just not invested enough to drop $250

The choreo is iffy but at least she’s not stiff. I wish somebody could convince her to just wear sneakers during Domination and call it a day. Ugh...she is probably surrounded by “Yes” people who are too afraid to tell her that dancing in heels isn’t for everyone. The same people who probably tell her that her mic is always on.

2 hours ago, G-unit said:

Have you seen the opening performance of Toxic from the OHT?  The breakdown is amazing, but the entire performance before that is extremely bland and there is legit no choreo at all.  It has a superb costume and great breakdown, but come on...other than that, there’s not much to it.  Had to wait for the breakdown on that one.

and I LIVE for the opening performance of Oops from DWAD, don’t get me wrong, but there really isn’t any choreography.  She’s just walking around serving attitude, posing, and shaking her ***.  And if Currentney wore the Stronger outfit from DWAD on stage. Y’all would say she made that **** at home with a coat and hat bought from the dollar store and some colored glue.  And The outfit/props from Anticipating?  Yep, y’all would say she and the kids made those props at home and she made the outfit out of clothes from her closet.

Don’t Dare to compare that performances with currentney... even during toxic from toht Britney was serving fierceney... don’t do it Please :schoolingtime:

29 minutes ago, VeteranFan86 said:

The choreo is iffy but at least she’s not stiff. I wish somebody could convince her to just wear sneakers during Domination and call it a day. Ugh...she is probably surrounded by “Yes” people who are too afraid to tell her that dancing in heels isn’t for everyone. The same people who probably tell her that her mic is always on.

Britney's in a C Ship so I doubt her people are "Yes" people, it's more like her having to ask permission from her conservators to do certain things.

35 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

I liked it

that BTI bit is memorable actually

now I can’t stop thinking about it

style evolves and shes trying different things

like if u think about it the most memorable thing on make me is the knee tap

That's the way I saw it...It is memorable, even if at first it looks strange.

It's as if the choreographers understand that she has issues with anxiety, which results in twitching and odd hand movements, so they're incorporating that right into the show.

It means they're working with her, instead of trying to force a square peg into a round hole.

6 hours ago, DubtronicHaze said:

I need Britney to do what the male dancers are doing in Slave starting at the "Get it, get it". She can do that. I know she can. It would be sickening. She has the energy there, but ****.

This.  

I really don't understand why she isn't doing the same choreography as her dancers. Britney's "freestyles" need to be nixed, it's not cute.  :rlynow:

6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

She's always had a good ratio of female and male dancers but now that it's majority men, it's like they are really trying to be like Jlo or appeal to the gays. 

Yeah, because in the BOMT and Oops! era she had PLENTY OF FEMALE DANCERS...

(Obvious sarcasm is obvious, she had two female dancers, and they were the same in both eras)

3 hours ago, G-unit said:

Have you seen the opening performance of Toxic from the OHT?  The breakdown is amazing, but the entire performance before that is extremely bland and there is legit no choreo at all.  It has a superb costume and great breakdown, but come on...other than that, there’s not much to it.  Had to wait for the breakdown on that one.

and I LIVE for the opening performance of Oops from DWAD, don’t get me wrong, but there really isn’t any choreography.  She’s just walking around serving attitude, posing, and shaking her ***.  And if Currentney wore the Stronger outfit from DWAD on stage. Y’all would say she made that **** at home with a coat and hat bought from the dollar store and some colored glue.  And The outfit/props from Anticipating?  Yep, y’all would say she and the kids made those props at home and she made the outfit out of clothes from her closet.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Dexter1998 said:

Yeah, because in the BOMT and Oops! era she had PLENTY OF FEMALE DANCERS...

(Obvious sarcasm is obvious, she had two female dancers, and they were the same in both eras)

BOMT/OIDIA eras only had like 4-6 male dancers compared to the 450 she has now for Prespiration

1 hour ago, b4goodbye said:

Well, there's this
L8NEjg.gif

Anyone know who the dancer who is wearing the tank top that says 'NEW' is?:gelis:

And the videos are okay. I loved the S&S one, but these fell a little flat. I only read like 3 pages of this thread before I realized the following 10 pages would just be an echo chamber of the same thing. I'm going to remain neutral until we see the show. But I'm not really expecting much different than POM. 

I think when it comes to her dancing people forget she’s been dancing for 20+ years and probably has some knee issues or other limits. She can’t do everything her dancers are doing anymore like she did in her twenties. Yes she is in awesome shape but unfortunately she could have some limitations now. 

Archived