Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, abbiesbanned. said:

Scream and Shout

Slave 4 U

Break The Ice

which other songs are you expecting?

i'm ready for boys :pieceofwhat:

OMG THE SAME TICKS ON SCREAM & SHOUT AND SLAVE!!! “The Breast Tapping” 

Britney, please, retire.. 

You can’t even put on a completely different show from POM! 

Go back to your roots or GO HOME girl..

I am NOT stanning this.

Just now, AlottaWarmHeart said:

OMG THE SAME TICKS ON SCREAM & SHOUT AND SLAVE!!! “The Breast Tapping” 

Britney, please, retire.. 

You can’t even put on a completely different show from POM! 

Go back to your roots or GO HOME girl..

I am NOT stanning this.

Yeah. I agree. Go hard or go home. Shes a pretty lame artist now so she needs to go.

It looks PATHETIC, she aint getting my money! 

Actually this is not about money at all! It’s about proving herself to everyone, showing the world who she is! Especially for us fans! 

Why can’t she grace us with the nostalgia choreographies?

“I like to keep things fresh”

**** keeping it fresh Britney! This is just another excuse for your lazyness! 

:tiffanynod:

I cannot roll my eyes farther back into my head at exhale's overreaction to this. Does it look weird? It sure does. Although, it is just a fraction of the actual song and even smaller bit of the actual show. If you're going to trash the entire show just because of these snippets, don't bother watching opening night in February :bedtime:

I will reserve my judgment until then :joanne:

42 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Well, we already saw one of the core singles choreography, which is Slave 4 U. It looks VERY disappointing.. If this is her best, I no longer know who Britney Spears is/was.

We've seen seconds of the INTRO and it looks great. Hopefully Britney will actually do the same moves as her backup dancers for that small dance break at the beginning or at least an easier version.

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

Jlo and Beyonce have been reusing props, choreos and concepts since 2011 but I don't see people complaining about that :juggingu:

There’s a difference when those two ladies are giving 110% up there. MJ did the same thing for some of his songs on stage for decades, Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, to name a few, but the guy was so f**king passionate about his career and gave 110% every time he was up there, that everybody was ok paying top dollar to see the guy moonwalk for the 1000th.

1 minute ago, britney_rocks said:

There’s a difference when those two ladies are giving 110% up there. MJ did the same thing for some of his songs on stage for decades, Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, to name a few, but the guy was so f**king passionate about his career and gave 110% every time he was up there, that everybody was ok paying top dollar to see the guy moonwalk for the 1000th.

Watch Jlo's tour been cancelled for low tickets sales next summer :demi:

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

The Slave choreo looks great though, just ignore Britney for a second and watch her backup dancers. Looks better than anything done for POM.

And the "seizures" dance move has been done by her backup dancers since 2003 for Toxic, almost all of her performances have that move.

Stop being so negative :juggingu:

Slave looks great i know.

But i'm specifically talking about Break the Ice. This is all i see. 

Seizure moves look great if it fits.

56 minutes ago, Novaaa said:

I cannot roll my eyes farther back into my head at exhale's overreaction to this. Does it look weird? It sure does. Although, it is just a fraction of the actual song and even smaller bit of the actual show. If you're going to trash the entire show just because of these snippets, don't bother watching opening night in February :bedtime:

I will reserve my judgment until then :joanne:

Like I said, if they're going to upload something related to her show, why not upload something great? They control what is and what isn't seen so why not upload something impressive?

14 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

There’s a difference when those two ladies are giving 110% up there.

Jlo and Beyonce's energy remains there.  They have mostly retained the energy they showcased in the 2000s and in some instances have improved, unlike Britney.

1 hour ago, HeavenOnHell said:

Yeah. I agree. Go hard or go home. Shes a pretty lame artist now so she needs to go.

This is the type of choreography they should be uploading/performing.  I don't need to see videos of her prime or hear about knee injuries or breakdown since this is after all of that.

If she has been heavily drugged since 2009/2010 to present in order to perform, then her team should admit it and quite lying.

Archived