Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

exactly

most people here seem to think that she has to be dancing hard every 3 seconds when her performances were mostly about her energy and presence and some dancing here and there

We dont expect her to dance the whole time tho... we just expect the dancing that she does to be precise and with good choreo. And when she doesn't dance we want her to not spazz out.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My eyes hurts whenever i see that slave choreo they just did... its like she mixed the toxic (slowmo freestyle) with the pretty girls (left up. Right up.) with the clumsy/change your mind/scream&shout (runs forward then snap) choreo. Its clear she made them all along. Well if shes going to be very diva and act like a professional choreographer then she can just fire nappytabs and do all the work. i wonder how nappytabs would feel if the live show turns to be a pom reincarnation because of britney. I bet they will be ashamed of it  just like how brian feels during the ff era. 

3 hours ago, HeavenOnHell said:

These rehearsal videos wont attract more ticket sales. they should have filmed something similar to all nite choreo to get fans talking positively not those awful moves made by britney which apparently get fans talking 50 50. 

:clap:

The bti video screams auto sabotage 

9 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Britney's in a C Ship so I doubt her people are "Yes" people, it's more like her having to ask permission from her conservators to do certain things.

True, but I bet there are still plenty of people that work for her/the production that are afraid to disagree with her in fear of pissing her off and losing their jobs. It’s a speculative opinion, of course... but it’s a lot more buyable than some other theories I’ve read through the years.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

final comments before I go to sleep, during Slave when she goes "well I'm just trying to find out...", the first time I saw it for a brief nanosecond I thought she was going to go full old choreo, because it looked just like the beginning of this move

giphy.gif

but the next instant 2018 hit me like a bucket of ice :haha:

regarding BTI, they all look bad with the seizure moves, especially because they last an eternity each side, but looking again at the gifs, it wouldn't look that bad if the backup dancers did them, because they're just supposed to be background dancers, something like breathing props, so it's ok if they look ridiculous, but Britney should just stay still and "perform" the song instead of joining them with the vibrations.

She's joining them when she shouldn't, and when she should, she's exploding her breast.

**** Explosion GIF - **** Explosion GIFs

16 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

:clap:

The bti video screams auto sabotage 

Why upload something mediocre?  What the hell is their problem?

Why not upload something of her doing something great?  How difficult could that possible be considering they control what is and isn't uploaded.

1 minute ago, zxcvb said:

Why upload something mediocre?  What the hell is their problem?

Why not upload something of her doing something great?  How difficult could that possible be considering they control what is and isn't uploaded.

Maybe because that's the best she's doing rn

:jackk:

Archived