Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

5 hours ago, Kisle said:

Not loving the body tremors for BTI (especially for the backup dancers!! :gloria:), but everything else looks amazing!!! Looking forward to it!

I think it's actually designed for her to relieve the tension in the beginning of the song a choreographed way, instead of nervous shaking or tics. And  it seems like its working

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, we know how capable she still is form the Janet choreo Instagram video. She can STILL dance really great! Hopefully she brings it on stage. She has not lost her ability and that’s certain.

Second, we only saw the shortest of glimpses of two numbers. Barely anything at all. Sure the opening to Break the Ice is different, but we didn’t even see the chorus. We have absolutely no way of knowing if it’s good or not. Look at Toxic from the Onyx tour....she stood on top of a set piece for almost all of the song until the breakdown came.  

Her energy is GOOOOD. She looks fierce. She is owning it. I’m more than positive we will get some decent choreography. What she’s showing is already miles better than anything from the Femme Fatale Tour. I’d rather her have energy like this than have huge numbers where she looks completely dead.

Nappytabs is not going to create a dull show. Domination is going to be soooo much better than Piece of Me...easily in my opinion. I see it being wayyy better.

I just cannot with people complaining already!!!

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's the way I saw it...It is memorable, even if at first it looks strange.

It's as if the choreographers understand that she has issues with anxiety, which results in twitching and odd hand movements, so they're incorporating that right into the show.

It means they're working with her, instead of trying to force a square peg into a round hole.

Just posted the same thing lol

They actually seem to be very smart about it. Look how compared to pom this time she's not outshine by over the top sensual and exaggerated female dancers, the buckup dancers moves are sharp and precise,  so she ets the spotlight. This may be the reason of male:female ratio too.

I just wish she would chill with opting to make her own choreo when it doesn't look very good, like that slave bit with elbow rise. Guess that's because she doesn't want to feel like a marionette, but be in charge, but I just wish sometimes she would just go along with the professionals or let theme improve her. Anyways they somehow managed to make it not fft or pom-cringy, so props to them 

I agree with you that this show may be a step up from pom and the energy is def there . I think she just started rehearsing and is trying to catch up plus we basically just saw a glimpse of 2 songs choreography maybe when the show comes along with the production etc it will look spectacular, for what ive seen im not really impressed by the choreography itself not britney.

I think hiring nappytabs as choreographer will become useless if britney will choreograph hersrlf in the end. It is obvious from the rehearsal vids that she made them herself... i hate those moves when she runs immediately forward and snaps (which she improvises im sure coz i have seen them from pom tour and s&s rehearsal). Why cant she just let them teach her how to dance accordingly. If these moves continue to ressurect from the graves of pom then theres no chance left anymore.

Archived