Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

Tbh if a song end, dance stop, lights dim, they pose still for few sec.

Then BTI comes in, with all the seizures (and every stage effects immediately.) I'll go crazy in the audience.

But they probably gonna scrape it anyway since all these comments. :ehum:

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Slave. For BTI, I'll have to wait and see the whole concept on stage.

And why are some of you complaining we won't get pre recorded tracks based on these videos? It's not like they would play the "live" vocals in an ig rehearsal and give it away... (not saying she's gonna pre-record though)

https://www.instagram.com/giuseppegiofre/?hl=en
Here I am, the dreamer who never gave up, who has always believed one day all this would become reality, step by step Mom I found the keys to the drawer with my biggest dream inside ... I'm officially a dancer of @britneyspears

giuseppe-giofre1-1048b.jpg

OMG Giuseppe officially announced that he will be a Domination dancer. He's been Taylor Swift's #1 dancer for the 1989/Rep tours, hopefully we're not on the verge of Bad Blood 2... haha. He is seriously the most gorgeous man ever.

You can see him do the Overprotected dance here (2nd group, all the way to the left)

Domination just received a big upgrade and heat boost! So excited!

Archived