Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

31 minutes ago, BritneyIcon said:

Maybe we have different definitions of urban. I think of urban as something that would be played on urban radio. Also, musically it typically has less acoustic elements (like the guitar in DYWCO). DYWCO is catchy, upbeat, and very "pop" in its song structure.

Coupure Electrique is urban (to me) because of the beat, bass and rhythm. It gives me The Weeknd vibes. Dark and brooding. Perfect for Domination.

Lmao urban means more hip hop/rnb there is nothing urban about CE, it's an experimental ballad at the most....

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the choreographers this time understand her strengths in movement and are going to show them off more. It looks like they're going for more "Let's see how we can make Britney stand out and look good" while still showcasing fierce moves rather than "Let's see how we can simplify the movements so that she looks like she's keeping up with the dancers." From the little footage we have of the rehearsals, it looks like they're going to incorporate the stage more and make it look busy instead of having everyone in the center and doing choreo. I can't wait for what the final product looks like. I just hope her nerves don't get the best of her and that they do lots of rehearsals on the stage with costumes so that she feels super comfortable with it. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

Why some of you say that Britney is more involved this time and that she seems really in this time ?

what have I missed?:decisions:

I think she had more time, I’m sure she was in the early planning stages when POM ended 

Archived