Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Oh I totally agree, but I also think this fan base needs to move on once and for all.  Accept the fact that we’ve been in this weird “Britney’s not primeney anymore” stage for FAR longer than Britney was ever actually in her prime.  This fan base is actually detrimental to her success at this point because they constantly compare who she is now to who she was.  Do I wish she still danced as amazing as she used to?  Obviously. Do I wish she had another show on the same scale as her best tours?  Obviously.  But I have accepted that Britney has changed and I choose to find enjoyment in her current endeavors and give credit where it is due.  The fact is, POM at its peak (2016-2017) was MILES AND MILES better than the Femme Fatale Tour, which imho was one of the worst shows she ever put on.  During that time she served the energy, she looked amazing, there was conviction.  POM had several really solid numbers and yeah, a few duds. I’ll call a spade a spade and call a **** number out.  But it’s not fair to completely trash something based on who she was in the past.  If that’s the case and if that’s the only way people are going to look at her, they really need to move on.  It’s been nearly FIFTEEN years since the Onyx Hotel Tour (the last time she was considered in her prime)...fans can either accept the change and appreciate improvement or they can’t and, sadly, most of them can’t and they fail to move on...which I’ll never understand.

Perfectly said!

6 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Oh I totally agree, but I also think this fan base needs to move on once and for all.  Accept the fact that we’ve been in this weird “Britney’s not primeney anymore” stage for FAR longer than Britney was ever actually in her prime.  This fan base is actually detrimental to her success at this point because they constantly compare who she is now to who she was.  Do I wish she still danced as amazing as she used to?  Obviously. Do I wish she had another show on the same scale as her best tours?  Obviously.  But I have accepted that Britney has changed and I choose to find enjoyment in her current endeavors and give credit where it is due.  The fact is, POM at its peak (2016-2017) was MILES AND MILES better than the Femme Fatale Tour, which imho was one of the worst shows she ever put on.  During that time she served the energy, she looked amazing, there was conviction.  POM had several really solid numbers and yeah, a few duds. I’ll call a spade a spade and call a **** number out.  But it’s not fair to completely trash something based on who she was in the past.  If that’s the case and if that’s the only way people are going to look at her, they really need to move on.  It’s been nearly FIFTEEN years since the Onyx Hotel Tour (the last time she was considered in her prime)...fans can either accept the change and appreciate improvement or they can’t and, sadly, most of them can’t and they fail to move on...which I’ll never understand.

I think it's fair to compare Britney to Britney she slays in her rehearsal videos, yet when people pay money to see her shes lipping to old cd vocals from years ago, and she doesn't give her all on stage.

When this woman is posting videos slaying in the dance studio then gets on stage not even giving half the energy or doing the full routine it's fair to compare.

tumblr_owjhmd3wd41wsmqixo2_540.gifbritney.jpg

2 hours ago, playmbl said:

Also, it's the only time we've seen the forward bend in "I bring the treble, don't mean to trouble ya", which bothers me every time.

Exactly. She never did that move outside rehearsals. This why I’ve always said her rehearsals are so much stronger than what she ends up doing live. Did it also bother you when she stopped doing the choreo for Piece of Me on the part when she goes up the stairs? That still annoys me. 

Given that these clips are the best we’re ever gonna see her do those combos, I’m scared of what the real performance will look like.

The shaking isn't great, but in perspective, it's 5 seconds of a 1.5 hr show. Hopefully they re-evaluate before Feb.

What does annoy me is that you can see the "3"/"DYWCO" triangle set piece in the back... she's getting paid so much for a NEW show, she can't find another cart to be pushed around on stage?

The truth is finally here Britney can't dance anymore. Her knee injury ruined her completely. Nappy Tabs are amazing choreographers. Look at the previous videos that were posted and the Jennifer residency. It's really sad but I can finally give up on hoping that we'll eventually see a glimpse of the old Britney. 

She needs to retire, she can't dance, she can't sing. It's embarassing to watch. She is trying charge extortionate prices for something we have seen five years running. Let's be fair here, I stan Britney and I have done for years but I can't sit here and play pretend anymore. I feel like they made a mistake hiring Naps, they're used to excellence, not a woman that can't lift her leg anymore. She needs LQ choreographers like the ones from Australia 

2 hours ago, playmbl said:

I love POM rehearsals! This is the best execution of Work ***** choreo we've seen: no scrapped moves, sharp and fierce. Also, it's the only time we've seen the forward bend in "I bring the treble, don't mean to trouble ya", which bothers me every time.

33 minutes ago, Mr. Rogers said:

Exactly. She never did that move outside rehearsals. This why I’ve always said her rehearsals are so much stronger than what she ends up doing live. Did it also bother you when she stopped doing the choreo for Piece of Me on the part when she goes up the stairs? That still annoys me. 

Given that these clips are the best we’re ever gonna see her do those combos, I’m scared of what the real performance will look like.

Brunettney actually did this several times.

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

I swear you always come through with the TRUTH

giphy.gif

Archived