Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I remember the good days when we didn’t have to wait to the breakdowns ... when did you born sis ? Have you watched the onyx hotel or dream within a dream ? It was magical from start to end... now we can expect a 12 min ‘best of domination’ YouTube video. :tiffanycries:

Have you seen the opening performance of Toxic from the OHT?  The breakdown is amazing, but the entire performance before that is extremely bland and there is legit no choreo at all.  It has a superb costume and great breakdown, but come on...other than that, there’s not much to it.  Had to wait for the breakdown on that one.

and I LIVE for the opening performance of Oops from DWAD, don’t get me wrong, but there really isn’t any choreography.  She’s just walking around serving attitude, posing, and shaking her ***.  And if Currentney wore the Stronger outfit from DWAD on stage. Y’all would say she made that **** at home with a coat and hat bought from the dollar store and some colored glue.  And The outfit/props from Anticipating?  Yep, y’all would say she and the kids made those props at home and she made the outfit out of clothes from her closet.

Do I actually see people blaming that stomach on her having kids?  It's like 2016 and 17 didn't happen.  She damn straight didn't have that loose skin on her stomach in countless instagram videos that were posted.  

Obviously, she is not fat, but that is not a wow stomach.   She did back then.  You could cite so many examples.  The instagram where she is dancing to Meghan Trainor.  There is one where she is jumping/dancing around the beach in a bikini.  Where is the loose skin in those videos because everyone who has ever had kids has that?

Face it, she let herself go a little bit.  Okay, I certainly don't know that, it's speculation.  Can't deny, though, we don't see nearly the amount of workout videos that we were seeing back then.  Maybe she has just eased off on the training and perhaps diet.  Doesn't mean she's fat now, but that stomach is not what it was a lot of 2016 and 17.  I didn't put 18 because I thought it last summer.  That she had put on a little.  Emphasis little.  I didn't say she put on 15 or 20 pounds.

32 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Have you seen the opening performance of Toxic from the OHT?  The breakdown is amazing, but the entire performance before that is extremely bland and there is legit no choreo at all.  It has a superb costume and great breakdown, but come on...other than that, there’s not much to it.  Had to wait for the breakdown on that one.

and I LIVE for the opening performance of Oops from DWAD, don’t get me wrong, but there really isn’t any choreography.  She’s just walking around serving attitude, posing, and shaking her ***.  And if Currentney wore the Stronger outfit from DWAD on stage. Y’all would say she made that **** at home with a coat and hat bought from the dollar store and some colored glue.  And The outfit/props from Anticipating?  Yep, y’all would say she and the kids made those props at home and she made the outfit out of clothes from her closet.

The difference of course, is she makes up for the 'blandness' with tremendous stage presence...and the rest of her show.

The DWAD Tour and Onyx tour as a complete show/broadcast-rather than just cherry picking one number- is absolutely spectacular and tremendous.  The Circus Tour was the last similar type of show.

Completely different than today.  Even if it's better in person, none of what she does could really compare to the past unless she sings something live/employs past level choreography and retains more of the stage presence.   

3 hours ago, Luminous said:

I'm shocked people are loving this disastrous choreography in these clips.

It's the same thing cheerleader armney, and walkney back in action.

This also give me Pretty Girls choreography dance break teas.

BPGv.gifgiphy.gif

I hope the actual dance breaks will be hot at the very least since standney, armney and walkney are in full effect in these clips.

1 minute ago, zxcvb said:

The difference of course, is she makes up for the 'blandness' with tremendous stage presence...and the rest of her show.

The DWAD Tour and Onyx tour as a complete show/broadcast-rather than just cherry picking one number- is absolutely spectacular and tremendous.  The Circus Tour was the last similar type of show.

Completely different than today.  Even if it's better in person, none of what she does could really compare to the past unless she sings something live/employs past level choreography and retains more of the stage presence.   

Oh I totally agree, but I also think this fan base needs to move on once and for all.  Accept the fact that we’ve been in this weird “Britney’s not primeney anymore” stage for FAR longer than Britney was ever actually in her prime.  This fan base is actually detrimental to her success at this point because they constantly compare who she is now to who she was.  Do I wish she still danced as amazing as she used to?  Obviously. Do I wish she had another show on the same scale as her best tours?  Obviously.  But I have accepted that Britney has changed and I choose to find enjoyment in her current endeavors and give credit where it is due.  The fact is, POM at its peak (2016-2017) was MILES AND MILES better than the Femme Fatale Tour, which imho was one of the worst shows she ever put on.  During that time she served the energy, she looked amazing, there was conviction.  POM had several really solid numbers and yeah, a few duds. I’ll call a spade a spade and call a **** number out.  But it’s not fair to completely trash something based on who she was in the past.  If that’s the case and if that’s the only way people are going to look at her, they really need to move on.  It’s been nearly FIFTEEN years since the Onyx Hotel Tour (the last time she was considered in her prime)...fans can either accept the change and appreciate improvement or they can’t and, sadly, most of them can’t and they fail to move on...which I’ll never understand.

• Content Curators

If this greatest hits show is full of this choreo and she has shitty costumes and no energy. I’m unstanning, no this is not some threat or anything like that I’m just stating facts. It’s so boring and pointless now lmao I can’t believe it’s all tics now like before it used to be mild choreo and tics slowly added on but now it’s just tics. And we can already tell it’s gonna be studio vocals, plus no new album so great 

Archived