Exhale Reacts: Britney Says It's Challenging To Find The Time To Record New Music

Jordan Miller

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are so many things I just don't understand...

- Why would she start her residency on Feb 2019? It's not even the hot season for shows in Vegas...why didn't they wait until April-may to kick off? This is something I DON'T GET IT - It's like she cannot be 6 months without performing because she forgets how to walk (?) :orangu:

- Why was the Pitbull mess scrapped? Whether we like it or hate it, we were supposed to hear Britney's voice in a new track and everything vanished :weusay:

- Why isn't she doing any magazine photoshoot? It's been ages since she's done anything, KENZO campaign was the last thing (and that was shot in 2017) :mariahstare:

-What type (if any) promotion will there be for Vegas if no music is intended to be released? :imok:

I feel there are many things happening behind the scene and Britney seems to have lost the last drop of passion she had for her career, this is so frustrating...

...sometimes I feel I should let her go :otears:

4 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

She's struggling to record new music, we're struggling to keep supporting her. 

It might be Myah's schedule that is really not permitting the recording of new music. I am not even saying this to be shady: we know Britney doesn't sing her own songs... not on her records or life ... So, if there's a conflict of time and clearly she's not doing jack squat half the time, they probably can't hire a fake and it's affecting the recording schedule. Or they are ultra processing the crap out of the songs to try and fool us again.  Just retire. These excuses are weak.

24 minutes ago, ss0725 said:

This clearly was someone from her team writing these responses. You can tell it was an email exchange too, not in-person. She don't talk like that...

That's her speaking 

They had an interview with her 

Why does it matter if it was in person or not

You wouldn't know what she speaks like

6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

That's her speaking 

They had an interview with her 

Why does it matter if it was in person or not

You wouldn't know what she speaks like

And you do? You know, there's some meds we can give you to help with your delusions of being her bestest friend ever with all the answers.

Archived