Exhale Reacts: Britney Says It's Challenging To Find The Time To Record New Music

Jordan Miller

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit I agree with everyone. She'd had more than enough time this year. All shes done is a 2 months tour!! And also didn't she start this album in December 2016?? That's nearly 2 years!! And also why announce a stupid new vegas residency when you don't even have 'time' to make new music?? 

Am I a bad fan in admitting that I secretly hope Domination flops big time?? Anyone know how well its doing ticket sales wise? I remember reading the other week its apparently struggling to sell tickets 

I think it’s time to realize that Britney is never going to be the same as she once was. I am lucky enough to have been around since Baby came out. She will ALWAYS be my fave and I’ll never unstan, but we all sit around waiting constantly and have nothing to show for it. If she doesn’t want to do music anymore, I 100% support her. Hell after everything she’s been through I’m suprised she still is even making music and stuff. Being a singer is her career and if she can’t find time for that, then I think that says something. Glory was such an amazing album. It got paid dust and if her team couldn’t properly promote and make something of that album, then I have no expectations anymore. I’ll be behind her no matter what, but there are plenty of other artists who put out amazing content and promote. I’m just going to choose to be content with where she’s at and not expect anything from her musically anymore. It’s sad and unfortunate but all her team cares about is fast money with little work. Domination will be amazing but if she’s focusing on being a residency act, then we all just have to accept it. There is no use anymore in getting my hopes up.  

it´s incredible how she and her team are destroying her legacy. it's better to retire than having those awful shows. I mean I really love britney but she clearly doesn't give a **** anymore. I had a hope during 2016 when POM 2-0 happened, but her energy and attitude lasted for 1 month

Oh and *****, I remember that in 2009 in the middle of your European leg you met with Max Martin and recorded like 4 songs in ONE DAY. Stop making up excuses.

1998-2011 RIP

11 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

:juggingu: sis haven’t you been recording new music since November 2016. So you telling me that in the NOW 2 YEARS you didn’t have time to spend with your family, finish POM and take it on tour, make a new residency, make your new perfumes, take breaks, etc. but not enough time to go to the studio to make some bops?

:cackling:

She s been recording music if you been paying attention which you obviously have not

Archived