Exhale Reacts: Britney Says It's Challenging To Find The Time To Record New Music

• Super Mods

Well, with no music coming soon, the only way she could compensate that, would be including songs that weren't performed in POM, both singles and album tracks. In real life, the only thing we can expect is SOME of the POM tracks getting remixed, and maybe the order of the songs being sorted differently. 

Domination is supposed to last, AT LEAST, two years, so if B10 comes out later next year, we could hope to get a LITTLE revamp of the show, maybe adding the now traditional 1.5 singles we're getting from the new album, plus Larry's favorite song, and the show will remain interesting and fresh till 2020. :tiffhair:

• Like 3

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

7 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

She spent the whole 2017 in Vegas and the first half of 2018 doing literally nothing, she had plenty of time to record new songs. I'm tired

Do you guys know the ******** woman to assume that she has been doing nothing? pathetic... 

6 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

She’s had all the time in the world but okay

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Not surprising. 

Larry literally said music isn’t needed for Vegas. So... there will be no new music. 

Larry can suck my toe!...

The only way I am buying a Domination ticket with the OLD songs is if they deliver a high quality visual, conceptual and choreography show.. which I think is not happening...

SO BRING THE NEW MUSIC!... 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, richluv0715 said:

Didn't she say a couple months ago that she was working on a new album. But that it was a 'big secret' or something

That was like ages ago (earlier this year :P) when she received that award. Maybe the secret was that there was no new music coming soon :raven: 

Edit: wait, I think there was some magazine too, but yeah 

• Like 2

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

Guys, chill. She’s teasing. It’s the game they’re playing to make it more anticipating. Just to create real hype when it’s time to release new material.

Even while she was promoting Glory she said she’s already back in the recording studio, and since then it was mentioned by Britney herself that she’s been recording and she will release new stuff when it’s time ,when she’s ready for it.

I gotta feeling new album is having final touches.

You just have to wait and see.

Listen was she says “New music is always in my mind”

• Like 8