Exhale Reacts: Britney Says It's Challenging To Find The Time To Record New Music

Jordan Miller

31 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

I disagree.

I'd say her newer releases don't sell like they used to, as is the case with most perfume houses in general.  The exec at Revlon said in that August profile that fragrances like Fantasy continue to have strong global sales.  Something like Fantasy doesn't depend on her relevance like her newer releases do.

She still has to get several hundred thousand dollars a month in royalties from that.  How that is divided by managers I don't know but the fact that her fragrances are still heavily promoted means they still sell and make her lots of money.

But the other thing that damaged her brand badly is her image.  Because Vegas became so important to her team they didn't even care about her face.  If she used top of the line stylists/makeup/skin consistently she would never look like the way she did at recent events.  She can do little else beside Vegas and perfumes at this point because her image is not as recognizable among other things, since we know she doesn't give much interviews at all.

She looked fine at the announcement ad normally does most public appearance

Her name is global

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

If she used top of the line stylists/makeup/skin consistently she would never look like the way she did at recent events.  

I think the thing that Britney's fans ignore is that she HAS had top of the line stylists/makeup artists. Most of them have all implied that Britney doesn't like looking glamorous or classy. We all know SHE loves short dresses and hates getting her hair and makeup done. You can only do so much with someone who isn't a willing participant. Why is it when Lorenzo and Melanie work with other artists they look great but it's only Britney who looks a mess? 

14 minutes ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

What if the "new music" she has allegedly been recording these past 3 years isn't good at all like (Pretty Girls level) and its just not working? :blank:

Maybe thats why its taken so long too. 

Maybe they can't find anyone willing to do a featuring for her next lead single. :)

On 11/26/2018 at 12:13 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Well, with no music coming soon, the only way she could compensate that, would be including songs that weren't performed in POM, both singles and album tracks. In real life, the only thing we can expect is SOME of the POM tracks getting remixed, and maybe the order of the songs being sorted differently. 

Domination is supposed to last, AT LEAST, two years, so if B10 comes out later next year, we could hope to get a LITTLE revamp of the show, maybe adding the now traditional 1.5 singles we're getting from the new album, plus Larry's favorite song, and the show will remain interesting and fresh till 2020. :tiffhair:

Is that you in your avi?

I'm not surprised at all. This is a "Job" for Britney. Remember how you felt when you woke up in the morning and had to get ready for work or school.... its probably what she feels when she has to record or practice or get made up, etc. Its unfortunate but it is what it is.

At this point it’s just pointless. If you won’t even put out a single then she can kiss those ticket sales goodbye. Her kids will be teenagers next year so I highly doubt they’ll wanna be around their mom 24/7. They have school, sports and their own friends. If the whole “preparing for my show and taking care of my kids” excuse is the best she can come up with then I dont expect this to go well at all. Didn’t she already say she was recording material not long after Glory came out? :wontcry:

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Yes, when you look at some of the teams she worked with in prior vh1 specials, if she had teams like that today she would look great 100% all the time with her current face.

The issue is really in her team. I can’t fully blame Britney because lots of celebrities do the bare minimum, I know Beyoncé is a bad example but if you look at it, she barely do promo but she’s got a great marketing team to spin everything in her favor. I’m not trying to defend Britney but like all this sloppiness is because of her team. I mean Britney is already considered a child so you know she’s not doing the heavy lifting and organizing business meetings. ( Don’t tell me you are like cappycorn and that she is actually the mastermind behind all this and is the boss, I will kill you!) so what is her peeps doing while she’s in the gym working out. It’s embarrassing, no one on her payroll have top clients to tend to, no one is busy everyone seems to be tied into the conservatorship and “working for Britney” so why is she getting second rate ****? It’s frustrating because her now consists of people not in the industry what kind of experience Lou Taylor and Robyn bring in? If she’s had Johnny Wright again, she would have gotten the best endorsement deals and the guy truly loves and respect her. She probably could’ve gotten a Mac deal or planned an even bigger event for Baby. We all know Larry is useless and her dad means well but like...yeah

Mariah Carey has been killing it with the promo and fabulous album and that’s after splitting with that sketchy manager. 

Archived