Exhale Reacts: Britney Says It's Challenging To Find The Time To Record New Music

Jordan Miller

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares anyway?  You all think she doesn’t give a **** so why do you even want another album?  You’ll deem it a flop, and say she’s lazy blah blah blah....lather, rinse, repeat.  Not sure what you’re waiting for because it’s not happening.  She’ll sell 10 copies of B10 - that should make many very happy.

I really do think she still has passion for performing. She may not be slaying the hell out of her performances, but there's a spark in her eyes and she looks likes she's having fun. 

However, I'm worried that her passion for creating music has died. Writing songs, spending time in the stuido and creating a body of work to be proud of. I'm scared it's that side of being a pop star that she's done with. Although Glory was amazing, the gap between eras is scary.

2 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

I really do think she still has passion for performing. She may not be slaying the hell out of her performances, but there's a spark in her eyes and she looks likes she's having fun. 

However, I'm worried that her passion for creating music has died. Writing songs, spending time in the stuido and creating a body of work to be proud of. I'm scared it's that side of being a pop star that she's done with. Although Glory was amazing, the gap between eras is scary.

I'm not sure about that. If I'm not wrong in some Glory interviews she said that she really enjoys the creative process behind each album but basically once the music is released she loses interest. Of course there's no way to know what's really on her mind, but yeah, I think that she still likes choosing, recording and producing songs.

You can’t take anything she says seriously. Some will try to spin that into either a positive or a negative, but who really knows. The album could be near completion or she could have been talking out her *** in the past when she said she had already started recording. 

We’re just going to have to wait and see. 

I still personally believe something will be released by the time Domination opens. 

Also her teams yet another reason why they need to be canned :pleaseshhh: They don’t even have her releasing anytype of buzz single that she could of released to tie us over and it would of helped ticket sales because people will just think it’s POM reloaded least work ***** was out there before she started POM. 

After this interview I’m kind done lol because to me she is just so lazy and this interview to me proves it she can’t be asked :sofedup: I’d rather her retire have time to get her head together and comeback if she wants to a few years later. 

WE(the die hard fans) aren't the reason her single didn't do well. WE(the die hard fans) are a fraction of people that listen to music. WE are also only a fraction of sales for her perfumes. WE(the die hard fans) do not matter anymore in the grand scheme of things.  

• Super Mods

Well I don’t think Britney really has a marketing person on her team...like a legit one. It seems like team Britney wears multiple hats and that’s the problem. Back then Britney had a country ( I mean her glam squad is already a village)looking after every single thing in her career which is why she always had the best of everything.

Archived