Exhale Reacts: Britney Says It's Challenging To Find The Time To Record New Music

Jordan Miller

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And this is why I never entertained those threads about potential new music. I wondered when Britney who needs to rehearse for her new and improved (lol) residency would find the time to record new music.

Here is the confirmation that I didn't ask for but gratefully receive. 

If Britney releases an album next year, I think one can expect that it will be released in the fall (Sept/Oct).

The timing of this residency was poorly planned. Why the hell would people want to pay to see POM Reloaded? It will be interesting to see how long she last in Vegas this time.

Relaterad bild

I'm sorry but it's not a matter of having time or not (cause it's not like she has this busy schedule these days, careerwise at least), it's about having some passion left for your legacy, wich she clearly doesn't. 

There are just no excuses and saying she has no time it's just ridiculous. She could record a new album in a week, considering the fact that most songs are presented to her already baked. 

So I've been seeing this sentiment on every social media post she has made and every day on here. I think it's important to note that her fragrances probably make her way more money than streams for her recent music. Also it's Christmas season so she would be foolish not to promote her brand new fragrance. For someone in her position, it makes way more sense to cash in on what is still relevant. Her fragrances still sell like crazy and she sells out residency shows, while we let her most recent single peak at the groundbreaking position of #86 on the BBH100. No wonder her team isn't shelling out millions of dollars to work with top producers to create an album where maybe one or two songs will be performed on her show and if we're lucky will peak in the top 5. Basically, yes, it sucks to be us but at least she's succeeding in what she does.

I still have hope she will release a new album in February to coincide with Domination. Like I said before, I wouldn’t even mind it she called the album Domination too, I like the title and I even like the pic for for an album cover. 

Also, I think she’s teasing, she’s said stuff like that before and then released an album soon after that. 

7 hours ago, Soni said:

Why this b-girl making excuses?

She said that she is recording ever since she dropped Glory.
27 months - 2 years and 3 months ago
How couldn't u release even 1 SONG.
U did 2 singles and an album in the first 3 years of the residency and we had the singles on the 2nd Year!
We are currently in the 3rd year with no good news for music any time soon.

How haven't u had the time when in those 2 years u only work 10 days Average in a MONTH while everybody is working at least 22 days.
She doesnt even work 8 HOURS! She works 2 hours!! Wtfffff, No time??

And what about after u ended the residency?
7 MONTHS BREAK!
What were u doing this WHOLE time?!
No time??
U f**king FORGOT YOUR CHOREOGRAPHY, U HAD TO RELEARN IT FROM THE WHOLE US LEG!
After the EU&US tour u had 1 and a half month before the show with Bruno

So f**king disrespectful.
She has 4 months until the new show and ofc the excuse is that she needs to learn her chores but it will be like the beginning of the POM residency - she will take 2 years until she starts performing it decent.

Honestly sick of her ****
I am probably one of those fans that defend her about everything but this is too much
and go buy a normal wig ffs

Go off sis go off :urite:

Archived