Exhale Reacts: Britney Says It's Challenging To Find The Time To Record New Music

Jordan Miller

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

Whatever, I am craving Britney music right now and although I am a die hard stan I can live and peacefully wait until she’s ready to release more music. Domination will be hear sooner than we think I mean it’s already almost December and time will fly by. Very soon rehearsals Will officially be posted and unofficially leak and other things like setlist costumes dancers set design etc will start to leak and then we will get all hyped up and then bam feb will be hear before we know it. Then for the first few months that’s all we will care about blah blah blah and then she’ll release an album. So I’m ok :giggleney: domination is coming and I’m so excited for all the hype and leaks and the new show 

I f**king want a buzz single :evilpatrick:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

The issue is really in her team. I can’t fully blame Britney because lots of celebrities do the bare minimum, I know Beyoncé is a bad example but if you look at it, she barely do promo but she’s got a great marketing team to spin everything in her favor. I’m not trying to defend Britney but like all this sloppiness is because of her team. I mean Britney is already considered a child so you know she’s not doing the heavy lifting and organizing business meetings. ( Don’t tell me you are like cappycorn and that she is actually the mastermind behind all this and is the boss, I will kill you!) so what is her peeps doing while she’s in the gym working out. It’s embarrassing, no one on her payroll have top clients to tend to, no one is busy everyone seems to be tied into the conservatorship and “working for Britney” so why is she getting second rate ****? It’s frustrating because her now consists of people not in the industry what kind of experience Lou Taylor and Robyn bring in? If she’s had Johnny Wright again, she would have gotten the best endorsement deals and the guy truly loves and respect her. She probably could’ve gotten a Mac deal or planned an even bigger event for Baby. We all know Larry is useless and her dad means well but like...yeah

Mariah Carey has been killing it with the promo and fabulous album and that’s after splitting with that sketchy manager. 

Britney is about as good as the teams around her (outfits, encouraging pre-recorded vocals, better choreography etc...)

But hey, if Britney doesn't want to be famous that really is her prerogative. 

Still think her new show will do fine.  Her team/MGM obviously did the research.  The problem would be doing the 'bare minimum'; it understandably invites lots of frustration and criticism.

2 hours ago, Koda100 said:

I'm not surprised at all. This is a "Job" for Britney. Remember how you felt when you woke up in the morning and had to get ready for work or school.... its probably what she feels when she has to record or practice or get made up, etc. Its unfortunate but it is what it is.

Of course It is a job - but it is a job that she enjoys doing. 

It should not disappoint anyone that whilst she likes what she does for a living - she also likes to get home after work like everyone else.

People want her to go away for years and come back with some masterpiece and then get upset when she's not rushing her next era.

On 11/26/2018 at 8:20 PM, Goku said:

It doesn't make any sense, does it?

If music is her priority then the new show could wait but NO... money comes first as usual.

tenor.gif?itemid=10938378

SoundExchange: So, it’s possible to have a career as a musician and raise a family at the same time?

Britney: It is! It’s about finding work-life balance, which is so important. It’s about learning how to prioritize.

WHICH CAREER EXACTLY? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_mjhzwgr88k1rlbvjno2_500.gif

You are barking mad sorry.

This is Britney's JOB. This is not her LIFE. What you are saying is basically like going into a shop and screaming at the clerk that they treat it like a job and they don't want to spend 24 hours there. You are completely nuts as is everyone who liked your moronic comment. What career? Maybe the career that brings her in 10's of millions every single year without fail since she started. You cannot make it up.

I feel like i'm in an insane asylum here. 

Artists disappear literally for YEARS and then appear and drop a new album or single whenever they want.

They don't seem to get the hate and abuse that Britney gets for not treating her job as her entire life.

Adele like many others gets to vanish off the face of the planet and when she WANTS to put something out she DOES because she is a PERSON who has a LIFE beyond WORK.

Is it the social media age that has made people completely lose their sense? 

We seem to live in a time where if it wasn't on insta or facebook it means nothing happened and you're on your *** watching films.

YOU. LITERALLY. HAVE. NO. CLUE. WHAT. BRITNEY. OR. ANY. OTHER. ARTIST. DOES. IN. THEIR. FREE. TIME.

To see people commenting that Britney does nothing and has no career is literally a laugh riot.

SHE HAS AN ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE CAREER THAT GARNERS TENS UPON TENS OF MILLIONS EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. 

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE DOES WITH HER LIFE BUT YOU THINK IF SHE'S NOT POSTING PHOTOSHOOTS OR RECORDING SONGS THAT SHE'S ON HER *** LOOKING AT A WALL.

Get a GRIP.

Amen! Britney is also a person with a life too she is allowed to work as hard as she wishes, I don’t know why people think she’s not entitled to healthy work-life balance. If she wants to play more and work little, then so be it! This is a grown *** woman with children here. Jesus lol

I think other artists get really involved in their art, so they take their time and when they release something they do it with all their hearts and with passion.

Britney just records the songs she's told, or the one which she thinks are cool...and when she releases her albums she doesnt give a **** anymore...:nynod: so it's not like we're demandind her to be a true artist just give us some new beats and that's it.:jj::whatitellu:

1 hour ago, BringTheAction said:

Most people don’t realize how long it takes to actually record any individual song let alone an entire album 

Yet Beyonce whips up hit albums in 2 or 3 weeks.

It's about dedication, and loving what you do and clearly Britney doesn't love to sing as much anymore.

Other artists do an album in 6 months.

There's no excuse as to why she couldn't get an album done by now, she has time to ****.

Many producers commented on how quick Britney is in the studio and how fast she can get songs done.

Archived