Exhale Reacts: Britney Says It's Challenging To Find The Time To Record New Music

Jordan Miller

Why this b-girl making excuses?

She said that she is recording ever since she dropped Glory.
27 months - 2 years and 3 months ago
How couldn't u release even 1 SONG.
U did 2 singles and an album in the first 3 years of the residency and we had the singles on the 2nd Year!
We are currently in the 3rd year with no good news for music any time soon.

How haven't u had the time when in those 2 years u only work 10 days Average in a MONTH while everybody is working at least 22 days.
She doesnt even work 8 HOURS! She works 2 hours!! Wtfffff, No time??

And what about after u ended the residency?
7 MONTHS BREAK!
What were u doing this WHOLE time?!
No time??
U f**king FORGOT YOUR CHOREOGRAPHY, U HAD TO RELEARN IT FROM THE WHOLE US LEG!
After the EU&US tour u had 1 and a half month before the show with Bruno

So f**king disrespectful.
She has 4 months until the new show and ofc the excuse is that she needs to learn her chores but it will be like the beginning of the POM residency - she will take 2 years until she starts performing it decent.

Honestly sick of her ****
I am probably one of those fans that defend her about everything but this is too much
and go buy a normal wig ffs

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I always have new music on my mind. Right now, it’s really about finding the time to get into the studio between taking care of my boys and this new show!" 

I’m not trying to rush her into recording new music if she’s not feeling ready to do it. I don’t mind waiting on the music. But to claim the wait is about finding the time to record due to the demands of motherhood and the new residency is bogus. I can’t stand the constant lying she and her team does. If you’re not ready to record or whatever then say so. I can handle it. Instead they’ll string fans along for months maybe another year or so, thinking she’ll drop new music soon but doesn’t. Then fans will become more frustrated and angry. Round and round we go. :sofedup:

It would be a really bad move on her team’s part to not have her release anything prior to the new residency. :decisions:

If a quality album isn’t possible with the time restraints anymore, then a 4-5 song EP. Hell, even just a buzz single or two could help substantially. Otherwise, this is seriously poor marketing. Her core fanbase has no incentive to go listen to the same songs for the sixth year in a row, and the GP/casual fans already saw her greatest hits during the first four years in Vegas. She needs new material, or otherwise it’ll appear like another blatant money grab (just like POMT), which already cost Britney some lifelong fans.

52 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

She doesn't even have her kids all the time their custody is split 50/50.

She doesn’t actually have custody at all, just visitation rights (although it seems they are generous as the boys appear to be with Britney a lot).

I’m not stating this to rag on Britney, by the way, I just have a compulsive need to fact-check and correct 24/7. It’s undoubtedly very unpleasant for others.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, TiagoJGS said:

Do you guys know the ******** woman to assume that she has been doing nothing? pathetic... 

I don’t want to come off as a britard but if she announced Domination, that means she had been working on it for a while cuz no way she can put a full show from concept to finish from now to February and on top of doing rehearsals. So yeah I can see why she would say it’s hard to find time. 

Although it is possible to find time I get it, she had a lot on her mind especially with kfed kept buzzing around her so she was probably stressed out.

1 hour ago, Plaidatlo said:

Guys, chill. She’s teasing. It’s the game they’re playing to make it more anticipating. Just to create real hype when it’s time to release new material.

:jj: that’s funny, she’s/her team trolling us 

47 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Although it is possible to find time I get it, she had a lot on her mind especially with kfed kept buzzing around her so she was probably stressed out.

Like, it’s freaking Britney Spears, her concept of time I imagine would be different from us mere mortals. She’s busy being a queen, doh! 

Some of y’all know a thing or two about being a queen :jj: 

all i’m Saying is that people run on different times.

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Will some of you get a life and understand Britney has one too

Life calls on us and you have to deal with it

Everything Will be fine

This. Lol

Archived