The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here’s mine. I’ve kept it half realistic but somewhat wishful (for example, prerogative and live vocals for everytime)

DARK/DOMINATION INTRO:

(This section contains a lot of red lighting, fire and dark colours similar to the announcement event)

Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)

Break The Ice

Womanizer 

Radar

PREROGATIVE INTERLUDE:

(Interlude is an extended intro to the song containing footage from the my prerogative video)

My Prerogative

Me Against The Music

Outrageous

New Single*

Do Somethin’

MOOD RING VIDEO INTERLUDE:

(Similar vibe to the circus tour everybody’s looking for something Interlude)

I’m A Slave 4 U

Get Naked (I Got A Plan)

Gimme More

Make Me

WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS:

(Interlude contains elements of Freakshow, the Circus Tour Intro and Everybody. Britney to come down from the ceiling as in the circus tour)

Circus

Piece Of Me

If U Seek Amy

Oops! I Did It Again/Crazy

Everytime (Live Vocals)

APOCALYPSE VIDEO INTERLUDE:

(Starts on a plane, apocalypse happens whilst the plane is in flight, Britney takes over and saves the plane. Toxic video vibes/different characters)

Toxic

Work *****

Till The World Ends

DREAM VIDEO INTERLUDE:

(Interlude similar to the baby video, waking up in classroom as if the entire apocalypse and show was a dream, and we’re back in 1999 where it all began 20 years ago.)

ENCORE: Baby One More Time

Am I the onlt one NOT wanting 3 anymore (and If U Seek Amy)?

3 and IUSA are GREAT songs but both performances are dull and just boring.

Both the FF tour and POM performances were just booooooringgggg!

Also, 3 as the third song ain't original but soooo predictable making my point of it being boring even more obvious...

I also hope TTWE won't be yet another closing song....

Interesting :

According to one of the biggest news site/paper in Germany Britney performed a 30minutes concert in front of the hotel buildung.She performed hits like toxic, slave and circus.

https://www.spiegel.de/kultur/musik/britney-spears-kuendigt-neue-show-in-las-vegas-an-a-1234120.html

She was bashed for everything and mostly wrong while she was gorgeous and great and now everything she does is f**king sad & terrible
she is getting super positive press.

Queen of awkwardly walking down stairs and getting credit for a great concert.

1 minute ago, ImanuelCortez said:

Interesting :

According to one of the biggest news site/paper in Germany Britney performed a 30minutes concert in front of the hotel buildung.She performed hits like toxic, slave and circus.

https://www.spiegel.de/kultur/musik/britney-spears-kuendigt-neue-show-in-las-vegas-an-a-1234120.html

She was bashed for everything and mostly wrong while she was gorgeous and great and now everything she does is f**king sad & terrible
she is getting super positive press.

Queen of awkwardly walking down stairs and getting credit for a great concert.

Ahhh our kween and her impact

wMgusag.gif

Guys, look at the brighter side! It’s her 20th career anniversary, of course it has to be in a higher level than POM, otherwise, out queen wouldn’t be payed 500.000+ a show!!! 

We can have faith it’s not a greatest hits show, it can have old songs but they need to be fan favorites and appear rarely during an specific section of the show. Imagine this, a section with live vocals only:

* 1 minute interlude - invitation live vocals* 

1. Born to Make You Happy (DWAD inspired)

2. FTBOMBH (Grammy inspired) 

3. Everytime (piano, similar to Onyx’s Mystic Garden)

4. Shadow exactly  like the Onyx Hotel: please, brown or black hair, the killer dress (who did it btw? It’s amazingly beautiful )  

5. Where are you nooooooow

6. That’s where you take me (call it what you want it, the best song on Britney -2001.) 

*ends* 

:bwink: it would be amazing! ?? now we can hope for this to happen! 

9 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I really want the show to be fan favorites mixed in with the hits and not just another greatest hits show. I’m hoping she also includes some songs she hasn’t performed in years and some she’s never performed at all. Here it is and let me know your thoughts. 

1. Overprotected (Darkchild remix)

2. HIAM 

3. 3

4. Gimme More

5. Slave 

6. BOM / MM / TOMH:tomh:

7. Inside Out / Get Naked

8. Boys (remix) (There will never be a Britney tour without it):ririshade2:

9. I’ve Just Begun Having My Fun / My Prerogative / Stronger

10. POM / DS

11. Crazy

12. ILRNR

13. Lucky

14. Out From Under

15. Everytime 

16. BOMT / OIDIA 

17. Circus

18. FS / Drop Dead Beautiful / Mannequin 

19. HAI

20. Bombastic Love

21. Womanizer

22. LMD / Better / The Hookup 

23. Toxic

24. Showdown

25. TTWE 

26. WB (it would be killer ending song):kisses2all:

Too much songs to perform. 

38 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Guys, look at the brighter side! It’s her 20th career anniversary, of course it has to be in a higher level than POM, otherwise, out queen wouldn’t be payed 500.000+ a show!!! 

We can have faith it’s not a greatest hits show, it can have old songs but they need to be fan favorites and appear rarely during an specific section of the show. Imagine this, a section with live vocals only:

* 1 minute interlude - invitation live vocals* 

1. Born to Make You Happy (DWAD inspired)

2. FTBOMBH (Grammy inspired) 

3. Everytime (piano, similar to Onyx’s Mystic Garden)

4. Shadow exactly  like the Onyx Hotel: please, brown or black hair, the killer dress (who did it btw? It’s amazingly beautiful )  

5. Where are you nooooooow

6. That’s where you take me (call it what you want it, the best song on Britney -2001.) 

*ends* 

:bwink: it would be amazing! ?? now we can hope for this to happen! 

Do u really think she is going to sing live? She did 1 song live in pom I doubt they even prerecord smth they just gonna go with album tracks like for oops and baby in pom. It's only 4 months before new show and she didn't even rehearsing it. They won't have enough time to prepare so I wouldn't buy tickets(even if I could) till like 6 months of residency. 

To be fair how much Britney makes isn’t based on how well she performs, it’s based on what deal her management can get. 

Although there are things I don’t like about Larry and Team B, when it comes to business deals they do always get the best. When has Britney ever been underpaid? She got $15 Million just for one season of X Factor. 

Archived