The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

To be fair how much Britney makes isn’t based on how well she performs, it’s based on what deal her management can get. 

Although there are things I don’t like about Larry and Team B, when it comes to business deals they do always get the best. When has Britney ever been underpaid? She got $15 Million just for one season of X Factor. 

true haha..3 months of her saying "no" and "that was cool"... ICONIC... :awyeah:

Guest Brichney.

I've been to POM when it first started in 2014, I loved it. It was fun and entertaining. But part of why I had so much fun was because it was my first time seeing her ever.

The playback is getting ridiculous, though, work on pre-records at least. I'm sure it would've been more enjoyable had that been the case. 

38 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

Do u really think she is going to sing live? She did 1 song live in pom I doubt they even prerecord smth they just gonna go with album tracks like for oops and baby in pom. It's only 4 months before new show and she didn't even rehearsing it. They won't have enough time to prepare so I wouldn't buy tickets(even if I could) till like 6 months of residency. 

Well, we can hope for this since it’s her 20th anniversary, I’m pretty sure she’s gonna give in a lot of effort and continue to be the best singer and performer  in the world :)

40 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

To be fair how much Britney makes isn’t based on how well she performs, it’s based on what deal her management can get. 

Although there are things I don’t like about Larry and Team B, when it comes to business deals they do always get the best. When has Britney ever been underpaid? She got $15 Million just for one season of X Factor. 

No. It's based on how much she sells.

26 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Well, we can hope for this since it’s her 20th anniversary, I’m pretty sure she’s gonna give in a lot of effort and continue to be the best singer and performer  in the world :)

loooool u know sis could care less about the 20th anniversary 

she has nothing to prove, remember? she’ll lipsync until the end of time

Completely new residency. New venue. New choreography. New set list. New costumes/outfits. New production. NEW EVERYTHING. 

And she’s working with legit people that worked with J.Lo!

As a Britney fan, isn’t this incredible? Yes, we may get mixed results but I’m extremely excited!

Think about that video Britney posted with one of her dancers of them dancing to Janet Jackson. She still has it! And she is in much better shape now than when she started Piece of Me. She is clearly in a space where if she wants to “dominate” she easily could. And she seems in a place where she will want to actually contribute more and make this a bigger and better show in all ways. 

I understand everyone wishes she would just focus on making great pop music with great videos and could sit at the top of the charts, but that’s just not her career anymore. Not saying it can’t ever be again, but we see what Britney wants. At least she’s finally bringing something new to the table for us to spend the foreseeable future talking about! I’m pumped!!!

Ppl said Pom would be a great thing and for her overall career it was terrible. 

Her dancing barely improved, she delivered weird tics, she basically has given up on new music, started treating her fans beyond poorly. 

Im sure a change of venue will magically improve things. Just like the announcement was handled great for being a bigger budget...

There is no actions with this thought of positivity. Britney hasn’t shown she has changed. 

Hell yeah she’s worth it. She’s drawn a whole new demographic to Vegas. I’m so not about Las Vegas and here I am trying to figure out a trip to see the Queen in 2019

Archived