The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

22 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Congrats!!! That’s so exciting just to be able to meet her. She’s a treasure don’t listen to these negative *** people on this forum. What an incredibly unique way to celebrate a birthday, getting to meet britney! 

Show me receipts , do you know her ? :demi: or you paid a m&g and you was lucky enough to have a 15 seconds conversation with her 

lol 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Show me receipts , do you know her ? :demi: or you paid a m&g and you was lucky enough to have a 15 seconds conversation with her 

lol 

Why do y’all have to be such bitter ********? No is my answer to both of your questions. I’m just being positive toward another fam who is excited to share that they will be meeting her on their birthday. 

3 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Why do y’all have to be such bitter ********? No is my answer to both of your questions. I’m just being positive toward another fam who is excited to share that they will be meeting her on their birthday. 

Here we go :surething: how can be positive when they are charging 2000 dollars for 2 seconds of if you are lucky a nice britney :nonoNO: 

25 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Here we go :surething: how can be positive when they are charging 2000 dollars for 2 seconds of if you are lucky a nice britney :nonoNO: 

Because unfortunately that’s how demand pricing is with most concerts, and MGM decides pricing. Most likely like POM, MGM will lower the price of M&G but they will push the envelope with pricing because they know fans are hyped when tickets initially go on sale so MGM has a higher chance of getting more at first. It happened with Gaga and Jlo too. 

16 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Aren’t you guys excited :pumped:

Britney was looking so pretty in 2013 after fillers and botox 

she was looking normal 2014-2015 then

right after, in 2016, 2001ney came back for the Private Show ad to slay us :airpls:

if this cycle keeps going on, Primeney will come back again in late 2018-early 2019 :pumped:

She already beat 2013ney and 2016ney combined:

They need a wake up call, they need to see Britney is not someone most people care for.. and long-term ride or die fans are dropping. I still ask myself every time I come on breatheheavy, or why I find myself YouTubing her name. I realize it’s just a habit at this point. There is nothing about her that is interesting at all anymore. She can barely dance. She has no vocal talent. She has no personality or any of the lovable traits she once had. After her reveal last night.. I fought for along time to deny this to myself but britney is becoming one of the biggest has-beens to come out of the late 90’s early 00’s. She sabotaged her own career. I used to laugh at Christina’s fans but now I realized we’re in the same boat as they were if not worse.

8 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

also, you don't even have to smoke weed itself.. the hemp plant that weed comes from also contains a compound called CBD which doesn't get you high (THC does).. a lot of people use it for chronic pain with amazing results and at least giving it a try for things like anxiety and depression is worth a shot.. :heresthetea:

I use it for anxiety all the time (weed not just cbd), literally the only thing that works except maybe medication but that might also probably numb me and **** up my brain. weed>pills.

Archived