The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, portrait said:

I think that weed would be too risky , cause it can provoke or increase the anxiety.. but this also depends on the sort I guess. 

I know people who got addicted from pot. It's a herb and that's why it appears harmless, but it actually can cause mental issues, and it's still a **** with addiction potential. especially for young adolescents it is not recommended to smoke weed, because their brain is still in progress.. ;) anyway I think it should be legalized. 

Yeah but weed comes in a wide variety there’s sativa which makes you more “awake” and indica is more relaxing and there’s many different levels. It’s no different than her taking chemical medication as we can see in the past the side effects, especiallly the ff era

51 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

You know the announcement was a failure when the most memorable part was Kalen Allen

XoZ1Zk.gif

He saved that tragedy lbr. At least he wanted to be there and tried to hype us. It was so rude on her behalf to not even speak on stream with Ellen’s correspondent since, you know, she used her channel to promote herself. There are no excuses for this. What an embarrassment. People praising her for it need to get their heads surgically pulled out of their *****.

XoZ1Zk.gif

Archived