The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Super Mods

I wouldn’t want her to try anything other than weed and I have extreme anxiety yet weed was able to loosen me up and heck I even seem to move and groove better lol so yes to *********! ( plus it’s legal in Cali so no prob for her to get it ;) )

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MmmDani said:

I guess the residency and Prerogative ad does have the same theme, so I wouldn’t be surprised by a music video with the same theme. But I bet they just used photos from the Prerogative as shoot so that they didn’t need to pay for another photo shoot 

I try to hold on to hope that this was all fresh and clever marketing plan for our next era. I’ve been a fan literally since day one. I have been to every tour, seen the rise and fall, and I am still here. It hasn’t always been pretty, but I still look forward for what’s to come. Sometimes the negative comments here can’t be so disappointing. 

2 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

The domination of utter silence, the journey through Brintey’s prerogative to be a mute :tear:

Let’s see what happens before we bash it! She might be excited because it’s new an she not the same show she did for 4 years. I dawn POM in Vegas 3 times and once on the road. My fiancé is not a huge fan, but he always enjoyed the show. I try to not compare it to the old Britney but just go and have fun. 

2 minutes ago, jja3021 said:

I try to hold on to hope that this was all fresh and clever marketing plan for our next era. I’ve been a fan literally since day one. I have been to every tour, seen the rise and fall, and I am still here. It hasn’t always been pretty, but I still look forward for what’s to come. Sometimes the negative comments here can’t be so disappointing. 

I want to see the residency, but it isn’t practical for most people who don’t live in America. And unfortunately her promotion  hasn’t  been very good since Femme Fatale

Now, let us sit back and watch as Britney stans angrily stew, alternating between “SHE DOESN’T CARE!” to “SHE DOESN’T OWE US ANYTHING!” while holding out hope that Domination is the name of an upcoming album, or even a single, for the next months, trending #BritneyIsComing and barking “WHERE IS B10?” at her daily on Instagram.

https://muumuse.com/2018/10/britney-spears-domination-las-vegas-announcement.html/

lmaoooo pretty spot on :tear:

23 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I'll be asleep when the announcement happens, but I'm already feeling: Disappointed, hurt, betrayed, upset, shocked, disgusted, appalled, deprived, used and tearful. 

Called it :(

Positives: She looked good. 

Negatives: No performance - not even 1 freaking song?!!! No speaking - urgh. But even if she had spoke it would've been cringe. We stan a mentally ******** airhead let's be real. Her former success is down to her younger self being surrounded by good people who pushed her to be the best she could be with her very limited vocal range, very limited writing abilities and some strong dancing skills. 

30 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

They wouldn't want to give her anything that may open her mind because they don't want her thinking for herself :jlostare:

that goes for people in general.. ***** that open your mind are rarely harmful to your health (especially compared to alcohol and tobacoo) and it's convenient for the people in power to keep them away from us.. thank god Canada legalised weed.. step in the right direction.. :yeaok:

Archived