New post: A wonderful dump of photos and videos as Sara my dog ****s on us all !!! Have a nice day folks šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ™„šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸŒ· !!!

Is Britney trying to telling us something about Pdiddy ???

I dont think it is a coincidence she posted the other day about the night she passed out and was drugged in 2006/07. And now this pic of Justin not feeling well. Many have speculated that Justin has been doing badly for a while which may be related to the diddy situation. Also let's remember the Goblin has been mentioned in court documents regarding paying sx workers for Pdiddy.Ā 

Ā 

Just a thought.Ā 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Snow is hopping around the other two. Sara walks off to get some peace and quiet. Daisy endures hyperactive Snow. Britney probably goes out with them daily. It's the area we have seen before, must be at the bottom of her property.

And she is not alone to take these pictures on the horse.Ā 

• Love 1

I wish she stop to post other artists. People never know if she is shading someone or praising the person.

It's even worse than her regular bizarre videos.

11 minutes ago, Tylerdrake1 said:

Knowing britney this has something to do with selena. šŸ˜‚

Maybe, every time she posted Bieber it had something before or after some Selena shade.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I wish she stop to post other artists. People never know if she is shading someone or praising the person.

It's even worse than her regular bizarre videos.

Maybe, every time she posted Bieber it had something before or after some Selena shade.

You haven't heard about the Diddy/ Beiber connection?

17 minutes ago, J45x said:

Is Britney trying to telling us something about Pdiddy ???

I dont think it is a coincidence she posted the other day about the night she passed out and was drugged in 2006/07. And now this pic of Justin not feeling well. Many have speculated that Justin has been doing badly for a while which may be related to the diddy situation. Also let's remember the Goblin has been mentioned in court documents regarding paying sx workers for Pdiddy.Ā 

Ā 

Just a thought.Ā 

AGREED! Iā€™m glad someone thought the same as me

Happy Britney Spears GIF

Edited by kaylee90
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

I mean...we shouldn't talk about such things openly as the ops are also paying attention. Britney isn't dumb.Ā 

I mean... not impossible if she really wants to talk about it... but I doubt it.

I'm more curious about why she still didn't talk about the tmz recent articles.Ā 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ɨ
Ɨ

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Ā :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated šŸ’œĀ Ā 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. šŸ™

I've disabled ad block