The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

16 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

that goes for people in general.. ***** that open your mind are rarely harmful to your health (especially compared to alcohol and tobacoo) and it's convenient for the people in power to keep them away from us.. thank god Canada legalised weed.. step in the right direction.. :yeaok:

Agreed 100%, but I also agree with...

14 minutes ago, --- said:

********* exacerbates many mental illnesses.

This. Too much ********* is harmful to the mind and too many people turn a blind eye. I used to be a huge smoker and my mental health surely paid for it after a couple of years, quitting weed was one of the best things I ever did. 

If Britney has mental health issues, small amounts could help or trigger them to be even worse. Everyone is a little different as far as that goes I think. 

Not against ********* at all though, so toke up all my smokers! Take a hit for me ;) 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Goku said:

The dress was awful, don't let me start with her hair...  A MESS :tear:

Her legs are amazing since day 1, we been know :nynod:

I mean, she could’ve had on something more shiny and powerful. Idk, more oomph. I’m just thankful it wasn’t a Rainbow looking dress, so....:raven:

1 minute ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Why would anyone in their right mind pay to watch her pose, flick her hair, walk across the stage and pose again? 

She doesn't sing. 

She doesn't dance. 

She doesn't interact. 

But some losers still pay to reward her laziness. 

#Sad :(

Why are you even here? Gtfo.

I saw her on tour this summer and trust me it’s a waste of money. Of the 8 concerts I’ve been to this year, her POM show was the worst and most forgettable. And I say that as a true fan since the very beginning. The crowd and ppl around u make it what it is but nothing about her would make me pay what I paid again. Almost any white blonde could have been on stage and the show would have had the same effect. Just music blaring with her whipping her hair and running around stage with no trueconnection to the audience. I hear the experience is different actually being in Vegas but idk...I doubt this new show is going to be so vastly different. She’s just not a real pop star anymore imo 

3 minutes ago, GimmeBritney1 said:

I feel like this show is gonna be infinitely better than POM but like I don't get where Domination came from. Im here for it but I don't get it lol

Like dominating the music industry. dominating the world. dominating vegas. whatever way you wanna put it. 

Archived