The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

1 minute ago, Alex_1991 said:

Guys everytime we’re like “it can’t get possibly worse than that” Britney and her team are like :jj: “surprise!” :jj:

i swear to god I’m not even frustrated anymore, it’s just funny as **** :tifflmao:

For their next trick they'll delete all of Brit's videos from Vevo along with their views before uploading them with Britney Tweeting, "Some of my older videos were too saucy so we've edited out all the nasty bits and you can watch them again now." There'd be nothing left of Slave :(

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

britney_spears_park_mgm_announcement.jpg

Why weren’t those guys shirtless, or more naked, to suit the theme? Whatever.

Ok I’m taking a moment to appreciate Britney’s legs. Thick where they need to be. Calves for days! 

3 hours ago, joe sp said:

Thank God I didn´t stay up to watch this mess :cackling:

This is so going to be my coming out story, I´m gonna hang a poster on my bedroom door that says "I´m gay" then go straight to my car and leave :hibebe:

Don’t forget to have someone else annouce that you’re gonna make an announcement :demi:

There is no way she is doing POM all over again, it wouldn't make sense doing it after announcing a new residency.

I feel this time her team is doing the right things. The production yesterday was top notch and the visual extravaganza was just iconic.

Im ready for GrandPrixney, it will be a great rehearsal for the superbowl.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

30 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I wouldn’t want her to try anything other than weed and I have extreme anxiety yet weed was able to loosen me up and heck I even seem to move and groove better lol so yes to *********! ( plus it’s legal in Cali so no prob for her to get it ;) )

Me too! It’s also legal in Nevada, I believe. Anyways pot isn’t a **** it’s a vegetable.

I think you’re delusional for the “surprise” part.

But Domination is a random *** name. I think it must have some tie-in with a project she has coming out soon, whether it be a single or a new album. There’s three months until the residency starts, so that’s plenty of time to announce it.

Just now, --- said:

she looked really beautiful. such a shame that it's all that it was. 

I thought so too! I liked that her little black dress showcased her amazing stems. 

Archived