The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

5 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney's the only one that gives this type of show in Vegas. Not even Gaga had such an event to announce her FIRST Vegas residency. I don't understand why people keep bashing her, it was a FREE show and should not even be mad about it :wyd:

This is a lie. Mariah did, Shania did, even Gwen did.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean the only thing that bothered me last night was her yellow, staw like hair. Everything else was more or less as i expected. Granted I did expect her to say at least 1 sentence but eh.. whatever.

As for the show. Im hoping the whole thing wont be about dominatrixes but just has that name as in her "dominating" Vegas. I would like a darker, themed show tho. I  just hope she has a vision, executes it well and then doesnt start ruining it.

I would like her to experement with her music more like do some more rock remixes they sounded amazing in the past and are a great excuse for her to sing live and not dance as much.

25 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I stayed up until 11:00 to watch the announcement and I got a little disappointed:mhm: 

She was late and I expected her to at least talk with the audience:mhm: 

anyways, she was looking nice but for some reason 2018ney has me worried :decisions: she didn’t really look stunning in any of the appearances and for some reason I feel like her nose is even thinner :omg: so do you think her team is actually photoshopping everything to make it look like Private Showney again? 

I hope for great, Onyx inspired looks for the opening night honestly :yeaok: 

I expect her to release something between today and the opening of the show, like, she can’t start a residency/tour without any new material to promote right ? Please tell me no :omg: 

what kinds of visuals are you expecting? I need it to be inspired by Onyx Hotel tour and the Blackout album booklet, the dark theme of this promo pictures are already getting to me :demi: 

I’ve had  my disappointments yesterday about the announcement but overall I’m excited af :demi: the only thing to make it more perfect in my opinion is to drop one single in Halloween and another somewhere in December, then another one in January and boom, the album around the time the residency is about to start. 

Your thoughts? :pumped::qtbrit:  

Exhale's obsession with her appearance is honestly disgusting

I expect nothing but minimum effort, which is not the worst, just minimum, like we just saw yesterday, she didn’t even acknowledge her audience. Is there gonna be new music? Please! The fact that they didn’t play a single Glory song at the “announcement” is just :whatitellu:

1 minute ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

Exhale's obsession with her appearance is honestly disgusting

Sorry, I just don’t get it.

I didn’t offend you, I didn’t offend Britney... I just wanted her to start looking the best she can. She did it in 2013 and again in 2016, no hate is being applied to this thread :bwink: sorry for anything that could have offended you then, I guess :giggleney:

4 hours ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

***** how am I defending her? you're the one defending her saying that she wanted to sign somethin but he didn't let her. I'm saying that she wasn't going to sign **** (she don't even like her fans), she does whatever the **** she wants. how is that defending her? were u drunk or somethin? 

Im not defending her at all. She clearly doesn’t do whatever she wants because she’s so rude to her fans and controlled that she can’t even say to her team to stop because she wants to sign that. She’s a puppet and it’s sad that a 36 years old woman can’t even take decisions. Bye *****.

This makes me sad and angry.  Once again, Britney wanted to take the time to sign a fan's vinyl, but her team pushed them and her away and made her keep walking.  She barely even spent a minute there.  Heck that annoying (and embarrassing) Ellen spokesperson got more airtime (and vocal time) than Britney herself did. I highly doubt it was her choice given how much they rush her.

4 hours ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

this is the exact time the guy with the vinyl appears, I don't see her acknowledging him and even if she did that guy who's supposedly her publicist didn't even see the guy with the vinyl. anyway if she really wanted to sign something for her fans she would.

That’s not the time. It’s 24:01. Im not gonna argue with you since you think that she didn’t do nothing wrong but as long as fans like you keep on letting them get their way with all those tacky and cheap projects they will keep on doing that and milking the reduced fan base that she already has. And she doesn’t want to sign **** for her fans and we clearly saw that when she didn’t sign something to a fan at the airport. She doesn’t care. Bye.

Archived