The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that weed would be too risky , cause it can provoke or increase the anxiety.. but this also depends on the sort I guess. 

9 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Anyways pot isn’t a **** it’s a vegetable.

I know people who got addicted from pot. It's a herb and that's why it appears harmless, but it actually can cause mental issues, and it's still a **** with addiction potential. especially for young adolescents it is not recommended to smoke weed, because their brain is still in progress.. ;) anyway I think it should be legalized. 

i travelled all the way from the UK to vegas in december 2015 to see POM and loved it! I saw POM twice again in the UK and had another M&G.

if i can save up money again to go i will, but it probably won't be till the 2.0 version when it's extended for another 2 years :pieceofwhat: plus i'd rather go other places to visit first! she is still amazing live but i'm not in a rush to see her again already as i've already saw her live quite a lot recently!

Archived