The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So guys tell me what you think of the new name for the residency?

i'm personally very shocked that Team B didn't pick something predictable like 'One More Time', so fair play to them thinking of something different!

i think the name is different, i just need to see if the show actually fits the name.

15 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

i don't know what i think of the stage just yet, i liked the piece of me stage with the catwalk, this one looks like a stage where there are more opportunities for walking/hopping along! (i hope i'm wrong) - btw i loved POM so no hate.

It's sure she'll spend more time on walking instead of dancing. 

I'm worried because I don't know how we're gonna nickname it :tiffsniffle:  POM almost writes automatically from my fingers. How are we gonna call it? Britney DOM? Britney D? D? 

BD? :gimmemoar:

I think it's interesting and fresh. The question is, will the WHOLE show stick to the same theme? Or we'll still have the Circus section, the club section, the Missy Elliot section, Jungel, etc? 

It's cool, but I'm not a fan of dark Britney, I'm more a fan of a lighter aesthetic/theme like the original POM.

I think Britney: One More Time was a better option as it references her catalogue, like POM. Unless her new album/single is called Domination then I don't see how people will readily associate it with Britney.

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I'm worried because I don't know how we're gonna nickname it :tiffsniffle:  POM almost writes automatically from my fingers. How are we gonna call it? Britney DOM? Britney D? D? 

BD? :gimmemoar:

I think it's interesting and fresh. The question is, will the WHOLE show stick to the same theme? Or we'll still have the Circus section, the club section, the Missy Elliot section, Jungel, etc? 

:gimmemoar:yeah i really don't know what positive nicknames we can give it tbh!

yeah i hope they stick to the theme and that they make the show really interesting and different!

Archived